PDA

View Full Version : Two Star Faker

Skosh59
12-01-09, 01:47 PM
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2009/11/marine_two_star_faker_113009w/

0331 2 0369
12-01-09, 01:55 PM
They need to charge his fake ass. He led them to believe he was a retired general and they even invited him to be in their Cake Cutting Ceremony. He is a disgrace and has disgraced the very event...

echo3oscar1833
12-01-09, 02:01 PM
I hear about this guy, apparently he went all out. I say burn the bastard. Kill!!:mad:

0331 2 0369
12-01-09, 02:19 PM
Seeing how he is a Marine from long ago, to bad they can't re-activate him and burn him that way.

echo3oscar1833
12-01-09, 02:24 PM
Seeing how he is a Marine from long ago, to bad they can't re-activate him and burn him that way.

Cant wearing the Uniform illegally if you where/are a Marine fall under the UCMJ or not. I heard that a long time ago, correct me if I'm wrong Gunny.

0331 2 0369
12-01-09, 02:34 PM
Cant wearing the Uniform illegally if you where/are a Marine fall under the UCMJ or not. I heard that a long time ago, correct me if I'm wrong Gunny.

Depending on when you came in, once you hit the 8 years of obligated duty then they can't. At least from my understanding. I beileve that is different if you retired but didn't do a full 30 though. I am not on the actual retired list right now. Something like Inactive Reserve Retired list..... I don't now what they call it. To late in the day. Getting out of here in about 20 mikes.

Supersquishy
12-01-09, 02:53 PM
I absolutely do not get it, there must be something in the vaccines or something, people that think they can't get caught in this day of internet must be cazy. I wonder if he got out honorable in his enlisted days. They should make him at least do community service in a VA hopital or setting.

giveen
12-01-09, 04:43 PM
I thought there was an order against impersonating an officer.

William Hardy
12-01-09, 05:38 PM
Hard to believe sometimes....some people just have to have the attention...I bet they will try to determine his mental state before deciding what to do. In any case, they shold put him through the ringer...if he wants attention, give it to him....all bad.
What's the saying...
"To err is human. To forgive devine...neither is Marine Corps policy."

MontezumaCpl
12-01-09, 06:28 PM
Geeebus H. ******, Another poser at The Marine Corps Ball, ***dammit, I've seen it all now. <br />
<br />
Gunny, you said it right! <br />
<br />
Re-activate him, charge him, send his sorry poser-azz to Leavenworth!

SGT7477
12-01-09, 06:35 PM
Yup, he needs stars the five knuckle type, stupid SOB.

Twitchell
12-02-09, 02:14 PM
This p***** me off so bad! I just did the youngest oldest Marine ceremony at the ball this year, with a Guam/Iwo Jima vet. It was a great honor to me to be able to do this. Former, Retired, Active, what ever. I think the punishment should all be the same. ****** ******!

Riven37
12-06-09, 03:45 AM
I am so dumbfounded how these type of Marines who do this kind of act is so dishonest, and disgraces every Marine who has ever been wounded or died due to War of other. What is with these type of people ?? It is like the banker robber who knows you can't really rob a bank but they do it anyways knowing he's going to jail. :mad:

Vandrel
12-07-09, 02:36 PM
I am so dumbfounded how these type of Marines who do this kind of act is so dishonest, and disgraces every Marine who has ever been wounded or died due to War of other. What is with these type of people ?? It is like the banker robber who knows you can't really rob a bank but they do it anyways knowing he's going to jail. :mad:
I agree, I just don't understand this stuff. I guess he thought he wouldn't get caught OR he actually started to believe his own lies.

It did mention he was suffering from PTSD and Parkinson disease

usmc1969 4631
12-08-09, 02:07 PM
I thought there was an order against impersonating an officer.
Ya its Called and act of congress vs and act of god...:flag:

Zebra29er
12-10-09, 12:43 PM
Has anyone seen this site ? I just found it and it may have been posted here before , if so sorry for the re-post. <br />
<br />
Web Site Aims to Uncover Fakers in Fatigues <br />
&lt;HR style=&quot;BACKGROUND-COLOR:...

ameriken
12-12-09, 11:12 AM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91605

donc
12-15-09, 11:49 PM
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/Users/two/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>He needs a shrink. :mad:

MrGoldCal
12-16-09, 12:02 AM
This guy lived 30 minutes or so from my town, I would never expect this kind of stuff going down.

Ignition
12-18-09, 01:20 AM
I still believe Fraud should be tatto'ed on their forehead in giant letters along with any other prison sentance