PDA

View Full Version : Totally Unbelieveable

LONEEAGLE
08-21-03, 12:43 PM
:no: Last night our Wonderful Sec. of Def. said, or maybe it was this morning, us Upper older folks, Marines, sometimes loose track. Anyhow, Sec. Rummy said he got word from his Military Commander's over in Irag, they said, we got enough men/women. Yea right...If he's the Sec. of Defense, shouldn't he also be making a decision on if it's enough? I wonder if he ever served in the military, under combat conditions? You never have enough fighter's for this sort of mission. I say, pull out all who want to restore as I know some Iragi's do, their country, and let us help them....but pull them out, we won't need to find S.Hussein with a Nuc. Just make dust out of land. Then clean it up and bury it, then give the country back to the Iragi people. Whataya say? THE EAGLE HAS SPOKEN.

richgitz
08-21-03, 03:58 PM
I said the same thing awhile back. All the TRIBES over in that
part of the world, have been at it for centries. They don't like
us and they never will. Drop a low yeild nuke, and get it over
with.Semper-Fi.:yes:

Devildogg4ever
08-21-03, 05:07 PM
Like I and others before me have suggested,

turn it into a big parking lot!

Sixguns
08-21-03, 08:28 PM
I say we take our marbles and come home. The Iraqi people can settle there issues about government and law there. Jeez, doesn't the U.N. Charter explain it's role in resolving international matters? Hell, the U.S. paid all the prices to rid Iraq of its tyranical leader. He will never be able to rise up (even if he is alive and well) and regain control of his country. He is a marked man and will be killed if he surfaced. Let the U.N. and it's fancy councils and subcommittees help the people of Iraq. I say it is time for the U.S. to retreat into the shadows. We do not want to be seen as invaders or oppressors of the Iraqi people. The world community needs to solve the problem. Save our troops and resources. We are spread thin!

SF,

greensideout
08-21-03, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Sixguns
I I say it is time for the U.S. to retreat into the shadows.

?

Retreat?

leobold1
08-24-03, 12:50 PM
We'll call it, Operation Iraqi Glass Factory.