PDA

View Full Version : Still Afraid Of The Dark ?

thedrifter
08-21-03, 09:43 AM
Still Afraid Of The Dark <br />
<br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />
Exclusive commentary by Bob Parks <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Aug 20, 2003

firstsgtmike
08-21-03, 11:56 AM
In the above paragraph quoting hillary clinton, one- half, that's fifty per cent you know, contained the phrase, "you know". You know, that's an odd choice of words, you know, from a woman who said, you know, that she didn't know what was going on, you know, with her husband's dalliances, you know, in the oral orafice.

You know, it was all a right wing conspiracy, you know, until her husband joined the, you know, conspiracy and shocked her into, you know, tears , when he, you know, woke her to tell her, you know, that he would be admitting, you know, to the Senate subcommittee that he did, in fact, you know, have an affair, you know, with that, you know, woman.

Now, you know.

LONEEAGLE
08-21-03, 01:07 PM
One of the funniest Country to the bone, Comedians, Jerry Clower, said in one of his acts, "There are words we don't need." "Like, YOU KNOW." One of them there naragator's was askin' this here coach about what he was goin' to do in the second half." "Well you know, I mean you know." "NO WE DON'T KNOW YOU IDIOT THAT'S WHY WE'RE ASKING." I just had to put this in, when I read, YOU KNOW. It's great, FirstSgt Mike...And thanks for the post. What all of us really need is a good belly laugh, to take our minds off these world events. One of them is Jerry Clower. He said; "In my Shows I won't say anything that I cain't say at the East Fork Baptist Church." "That's right." Just like this other comedian, this Black fella, he has his Mom and Dad at every show...Never a filthy word comes out of his mouth, and he's funny. Cursing using F, words, and so many other nasty words, ain't funny anymore, at least to me. Sure I use 'em. But I'm making a concerted effort to not use them period. SO LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HILLARY HONEY, DAN RATHER, AND ALL THESE WACKO'S AROUND WHO WANT TO STOP ANYTHING, BECAUSE THEY CAIN'T GET ANY MONEY OUT OF IT....BUT NOT LAUGH AT OUR TROOPS, WHETHER ONE BELIEVES IN THE ACTION OR NOT, OUR TROOPS NEED OUR SUPPORT. LOOK AT THE NEWS. JUST A SHORT BRIEF ON IRAG. THEN IT GOES TO, KOBE B. PETERSON, THE NEW STUPID SNIPER, POWER OUTAGES, AND NOT EVEN A NAME PUT OUT BY THE PRESS OR A PICTURE, OF WHOM DIED UNTIL HOW MANY DAYS LATER? I just don't know anymore..THE EAGLE HAS SPOKEN AGAIN.