PDA

View Full Version : My Ship Date Has No Graduation Date?

JWulff
11-26-09, 03:06 AM
Hello Marines,

I ship out to MCRDSD 03082010, looking at the graduation schedules posted at MCRDSD's website, my ship date has no graduation currently.

See here... http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/RTR/CY10%20RECRUIT%20TRAINING%20SCHEDULE.doc

Can someone explain to me what this means?

Hotel4341
11-26-09, 03:21 AM
It looks like they've now updated it with a graduation date... but no company.

I'd double check your ship date. MEPS won't send you down to MCRD if there's no company that will pick up, but your recruiter's might waste a day and send you to MEPS. The way it's set up now, the only thing I can think of is that they might move the open date (3 open weeks out of 6 seems a little much to me), but really, you might have just received bad intel.

JWulff
11-26-09, 03:36 AM
I'm 100% sure on my ship date... Do you think there might be a chance that they just have not planned out a company yet..? Or do you think that I am destined to have my ship date moved?

I'll be talking to my recruiter over here, but hopefully someone here can answer. They are too crowded here to be able to handle everyone's personal issues.

MLMonk
11-26-09, 08:12 AM
Judging by the graduations of the other company's. You will most likely either be Delta or Hotel Co.

Hotel4341
11-26-09, 01:47 PM
Judging by the graduations of the other company's. You will most likely either be Delta or Hotel Co.

What date are you looking at? Delta/Hotel pick up the following month.

The only other option I can think of is that you're shipping August 3 instead of March 8, which would mean you're gonna be Mike (you can ship a day late), but I bet if that were possible you would have already figured that out.

MLMonk
11-26-09, 05:37 PM
What date are you looking at? Delta/Hotel pick up the following month.

The only other option I can think of is that you're shipping August 3 instead of March 8, which would mean you're gonna be Mike (you can ship a day late), but I bet if that were possible you would have already figured that out.

I was looking at the company's that graduate close to his pickup date, I didn't look further down the road.

echo3oscar1833
11-26-09, 06:29 PM
Thats because your never going to graduate, you will be stuck there for eternity, feeling the wrath of the DI!!!............................................. ...............Just Kidding:D

sparkie
11-27-09, 07:18 AM
Predestined Failure,,, Happens all the time.