PDA

View Full Version : asvab score 38

xx bj
11-21-09, 02:43 PM
last week i got a 38 on my asvab ami fu(k3d
is that real bad wat whould life be like for me in the corps

Lisa 23
11-21-09, 02:49 PM
For beginners, you can fill out ALL of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions know who they are talking to. :thumbup:

GasChamber Guru
11-21-09, 05:15 PM

I would schedule a retake, or give serious consideration to the National Guard...

There are ASVAB study guides and books available at most public libraries.

New York
11-21-09, 05:28 PM
no its not, it qualifies you to enlist.

That test has a slight bearing on your career in the Marine Corps, other than that most of the time its not really a weight on the scale if youre tracking here.

WKranz
11-21-09, 05:36 PM
i personally know a couple asvab waivers, even if it sucks you can still enlist, only matters if you want to do some smart person jobs.

Wyoming
11-21-09, 06:00 PM

Well little Lady, let's dissect your issue.

1 - Your screen name, quite interesting. Kiss, Kiss, BJ. I would have thought of another.

2 - What is 'ami fu(k3d'? Is that a means to fool the censor, or is it some code for 'am I ****ed', or is it a new and shocking way to write?

3 - Does your phone not have the ability to capitalize?

4 - ... or, Ma'am, is the way you type, simply cool?

... and, your 38, may not disqualify you, but it puts you at the head of the burger flipping line. :sick:

... or, Missy, a couple of 38's would make you a hit in the fleet. . :bunny:

polizei
11-21-09, 06:12 PM
Lol Big Al you never cease to amaze me. I thought the Corps changed the ASVAB to a passing score of 52 or something? I could be wrong...but you should be asking your question to a recruiter.

Lisa 23
11-21-09, 06:23 PM
I'm all for Marines answering questions that wannabes and poolees have, and to some, the filling out of the profile thing is no biggie. I, for one, would like to know who I'm talking to, but whatever happened to........no profile, no answers? We have no idea if this person is male or female.