PDA

View Full Version : Marines rock!

BasicMVO23
11-18-09, 06:00 PM
Hello Marines! This is my first post on here. There is no topic other than to tell each and every one of you Marines, are my hero and I one day soon hope to be as brave and courageous as you all! I am 23 years old, leaving for bootcamp on december 7th and am excited to join the brotherhood and serve my country! If i think of any questions that havent been answered on the forum already than I hope you all dont mind me asking, all of your knowledge is welcome. Semper Fi !

Lisa 23
11-18-09, 06:20 PM
Before you made your first post, you should've read the rules.
[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
Rule Four make sure that you have a completed profile less than that is unsat and will get you banned for a period up to and including permanently!

Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048&page=15

BasicMVO23
11-18-09, 06:31 PM
Sorry Sir, I have read the rules and will follow them to the best of my ability. Are you the website overseer? Just a computor? or a real person? It doesnt matter, thank you for your service Marine.

Lisa 23
11-18-09, 06:33 PM
Do I look like a Sir to you?
No, I'm not the website overseeer, and yes, I'm a real person. And if you already read the rules, then you would've known to have a complete profile filled out.

BasicMVO23
11-18-09, 06:35 PM
Forgive me Maam. It is hard to tell from your photo. Thank you for the link to the poolee rules, very helpful.

Lisa 23
11-18-09, 06:38 PM
Male Marines don't have long hair like I do, and if you bothered to look at my profile, you would see that I am most definately a female.

Zulu 36
11-18-09, 07:08 PM
Male Marines don't have long hair like I do, and if you bothered to look at my profile, you would see that I am most definately a female.

Well, with the warpaint on and the utility cover causing shadows, it is a little hard to tell. I could tell because of the hair, but forgive him, he's young and doesn't know what little clues he needs to look for. :flag:

SGT7477
11-18-09, 07:28 PM
Hello Marines! This is my first post on here. There is no topic other than to tell each and every one of you Marines, are my hero and I one day soon hope to be as brave and courageous as you all! I am 23 years old, leaving for bootcamp on december 7th and am excited to join the brotherhood and serve my country! If i think of any questions that havent been answered on the forum already than I hope you all dont mind me asking, all of your knowledge is welcome. Semper Fi !
Tell us something we don't know.:evilgrin:

SGT7477
11-18-09, 07:30 PM
It never ends Marine.:flag:

Lisa 23
11-18-09, 07:46 PM
It never ends Marine.:flag:
Sad, but true!

doc h fmf
11-18-09, 08:09 PM
Excuse me maam do I rate it ?

doc h fmf
11-18-09, 08:11 PM
Excuse me maam do I RATE IT?:sick:

BasicMVO23
11-18-09, 10:44 PM
WMarine, I do apologize about the comment...Zulu is right tho, I didnt really think about it due to my lack of knowledge... Do you have anything positive to say? or do you just look for stuff to pick on? I was trying to be nice with my post, but all you did was make it negative. once again i am sorry for the comment, I will do my best to be more careful. Thank you Maam

Lisa 23
11-18-09, 10:58 PM
First there young man, I'd watch your tone when speaking to Marines.
Second, yeah, I do have good things to say, that is, when someone isn't calling me Sir all the time. Then I get ticked off.
Third, if you think I was being negative by what I said, then you're going to be in for a rude awakening when you get to boot camp and the Drill Instructors are in your face all the time yelling. :evilgrin:
Fourth, don't take for granted that every Marine on this site is a male. There are Female Marines that are on this site also, so get used to looking at someone's profile before calling a Marine Ma'am or Sir.

11-19-09, 01:29 AM
These thin-skinned kids are crackin' me up! I can just hear 'em, "Gee, Mister Drill Instructor, why do you have to be so mean, yelling at me all the time and hurting my widdle feeewings?" :cry:

BasicMVO23
11-19-09, 01:39 AM
I dont even know how to respond to that...only, maybe i'll become a robot too once I earn the title who knows.

BasicMVO23
11-19-09, 01:41 AM
And WMarine, i am sorry about the comment once again, but its not my problem that you have a short temper when it comes to being called sir...maybe you should change your photo i dont know.

11-19-09, 01:47 AM
Well, kid, you're young, you think you know $h!t, but, you don't. Maybe if you make it through boot camp, you will have developed some of the toughness that you do not have now. If you think Marines are robots (har!), then why do you wanna be one? You want some of my knowledge, OK. Toughen up some, O sensitive one, or you're gonna have trouble making it through life, let alone the Marine Corps. :evilgrin: Good luck.

11-19-09, 01:50 AM
And WMarine, i am sorry about the comment once again, but its not my problem that you have a short temper when it comes to being called sir...maybe you should change your photo i dont know.

Some more advice: Lose the smart-a$$ mouth, or it will be beaten off of your face, if not in boot, then in the Fleet.