PDA

View Full Version : Its a good morning to speak freely

HST
11-16-09, 10:24 AM
I just want to say hello to everybody and give a sincere thanks to those who make this site a great place where we can feel free to speak our mind without being banned or suspended.

I've been busy lately but took a few minutes this morning to surf a few sites. I went to a site I left a long time ago and discovered it hasn't changed a bit, every thread is full of threats from the Mods and suspensions for those who fail to preach the correct gospel. And here I thought we all joined the Military to protect and defent those rights.
Its nice to see that free speech is still alive and well over here.

Semper Fi Brothers and Sisters!

FistFu68
11-16-09, 11:06 AM
:usmc: :thumbup: :usmc:

Marine84
11-16-09, 06:06 PM
You must be new.

ecfree
11-16-09, 06:43 PM
TONY,stick around for a while and you'll see ,free speach isn't cheap............:(..
SEMPER FI BROTHER......:iwo:Ed

SlingerDun
11-16-09, 07:44 PM
Howdy! What's on the spit. Just about to walk for ingredients to build a kettle of homemade split pea soup like they make down at Andersens Restaurant on I-5. Good way to close out my vacation which was a five day water and fresh juice fast:marine:

--->Dave

MontezumaCpl
11-16-09, 10:34 PM
Thanks all! Semper Fi!

GSEMarine94
11-17-09, 07:38 AM
You must be new.

I think I know which site HST is speaking about and this place is a lot better. The MODS use suspensions to bully those that disagree.

Lupo22
11-18-09, 06:33 AM
Good way to close out my vacation which was a five day water and fresh juice fast:marine:

--->Dave

A vacation without beer and whiskey!? Who are you Devil Dog and what'd you do with our Marine? lol Congrats on a good vacation! I love split pea soup with a soft piece of Italian bread...Mmmmm Chow time!

Rocky C
11-18-09, 05:43 PM
:thumbup:

SlingerDun
11-18-09, 09:25 PM
love split pea soup with a soft piece of Italian bread...Then you might spaz over Dave's Shrimp Tomato Bisque enjoyed alone/with soda crackers or ladeled over sticky rice:scared: flour tortilla side..

Pop's sure did, he ate so much it damn near rolled and founder'd him.

I'd head on over to the Recipe Swap thread but i was aflow in the zone and really don't accurately recall all the weights and measures. But for certain without the fine chopped fresh cilantro and minced garlic, Frank's RedHot® it would not have shined so brightly:marine:

--->Dave