PDA

View Full Version : Procedure for requesting a head call during out

GDean
11-14-09, 11:37 AM
I recently read its best to make a head call during lights out. From what I heard you will not get much time to take a crap during the day. What is the procedure for requesting permission to make a head call from the Recruit on firewatch. Do you stay in your rack and call out to him, approach him and ask, or just get up and go?

NoRemorse
11-14-09, 11:41 AM
Your drill instructors will let you know. Platoons may have different procedures (like no more than 3 recruits out of the rack at a time not including firewatch).

kash
11-14-09, 12:19 PM
For my platoon it was only 2 recruits allowed in the head at a time and post 3 firewatch had to watch you at all times(if one was taking a **** the other had to wait to wash his hands or use a urnial because he has to have eyes on you at all times). Other than that it was just get out of your rack and wait but only like a max of 3 in line waiting. Or just **** during "freetime" like everyone did.

GDean
11-14-09, 12:36 PM
thanks Marines.

Wyoming
11-14-09, 01:07 PM
... go to the DI. Knock loud, long, and hard on his door.

When he opens the door, simply state, 'Mister, I need to go pee pee', or poo poo, depending.

Your DI will handle matters from there.

Problem solved.

dizark
11-14-09, 01:08 PM
Yes, you're supposed to be watched but honestly, it doesn't always happen like that. If you need to ****, it's like "hey go, and hurry up." Others would watch you, especially if the Drill Instructor was still awake.

GDean
11-14-09, 06:11 PM
... go to the DI. Knock loud, long, and hard on his door.

When he opens the door, simply state, 'Mister, I need to go pee pee', or poo poo, depending.

Your DI will handle matters from there.

Problem solved.

in that case ill just to bring an airhorn so that i can just walk up to his door and hold down the button for a good 20 seconds. that way i wont have to knock. haha

Lupo22
11-18-09, 09:22 PM
Head was secure 15 minutes after and prior to lights. You didn't have to request permission after that though. Just throw on your shower shoes and say "Hey, Firewatch, get your ass over here and watch me whip out my Johnson!"

During the day, its "Sir, Good ---time of day---, sir! Rct <enter name> requests permission to make a head call, Sir!"

And since they can't refuse you a head call, if they didn't want you to go, they'll just f*** with you about how you say it until you decide to say "**** this, i ain't gotta go that bad" and sit back down.

firedog974
11-18-09, 09:34 PM
I can promise that will be the least of your worries. You will figure it out.

dizark
11-18-09, 09:36 PM
Head was secure 15 minutes after and prior to lights. You didn't have to request permission after that though. Just throw on your shower shoes and say "Hey, Firewatch, get your ass over here and watch me whip out my Johnson!"

During the day, its "Sir, Good ---time of day---, sir! Rct <enter name> requests permission to make a head call, Sir!"

And since they can't refuse you a head call, if they didn't want you to go, they'll just f*** with you about how you say it until you decide to say "**** this, i ain't gotta go that bad" and sit back down.

Yup, or they make you "call" the head. HEAD!! "did it hear you?" NO SIR "try again"

or they'll ask if it's an emergency and if youre dumb enough to say yes, they'll make you run around sounding like am ambulance while you twirl around moonbeams with blue and red lenses inserted. I always loved watching others do that!