PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo removal review

Phoenix602
11-12-09, 10:20 PM
Hello Marines! Does any one know what a Micrive Level Review is (micrive..not sure how is spelled)
I removed a tattoo from my neck, I have gone to meps and have done everything but this micrive level review has kept me waiting for about 8months and I sill haven't heard when I can leave. I don't have a tattoo anymore I was told that I'm good to go. Then I was told that the Western Recruit Command changed and that I had to start all over again. Well I did. MEPS testing and all the paper work again and here I am again waiting. My recruiter is very helpfull but he doesn't know when I will be able to leave or even hear regarding my review. So if anybody has any info on what this review that is keeping me from leaving is. Thank You

BR34
11-13-09, 06:16 AM
There going to take a bunch of pictures of you in different uniforms, at different angles, and submit them to some big wig, then tell you to stand by.

When I did my tattoo review thing it was the first time I had been in or even seen Marine Corps PT uniform. Pretty embarrassing to be standing in MEPS wearing that crap. (just a little random tangent)