PDA

View Full Version : NFL Online tonite (Bears - 49'ers)

jetdawgg
11-12-09, 07:15 PM
http://atdhe.net/index.html

Rooger
11-12-09, 07:21 PM
Its on the NFL network if you get it

DocGreek
11-12-09, 10:46 PM
:evilgrin:.....DAM!!!!!.....STUPID Brighthouse doesn't offer that station!!!!....HOPE "MY" Bears beat the CRAP out of those LOOSERS!!!....:evilgrin:

Marine84
11-13-09, 08:02 AM
Doc.............I think your Bears WERE the losers - LOL!

DocGreek
11-13-09, 08:10 AM
:evilgrin:....I always thought that Culver/Pulver was over-hyped....he needs a LOT more experience, to establish his leadership qualities....NOT EASY!!!
Bears have GOOD personeeelll, BUT they need a LEADER!!.....JUST LIKE THE BUCKETOFQUEERS!!!
Maybe....next year, "we're rebuilding...AGAIN!"....:evilgrin:

Rooger
11-13-09, 08:12 AM
:evilgrin:.....DAM!!!!!.....STUPID Brighthouse doesn't offer that station!!!!....HOPE "MY" Bears beat the CRAP out of those LOOSERS!!!....:evilgrin:
Sorry Doc but as a LIFELONG Green Bay Packers Fan I have to say this................. The Bears Still SUCK! LMAO :p

NoRemorse
11-13-09, 08:15 AM
:evilgrin:....I always thought that Culver/Pulver was over-hyped....he needs a LOT more experience, to establish his leadership qualities....NOT EASY!!!
Bears have GOOD personeeelll, BUT they need a LEADER!!.....JUST LIKE THE BUCKETOFQUEERS!!!
Maybe....next year, "we're rebuilding...AGAIN!"....:evilgrin:

They can score, they just haven't had a decent defense since the 80's.

Give the Cut a chance, Doc :D

jetdawgg
11-13-09, 05:15 PM

that's why I post the links that are showing the games. This way we don't have to depend upon the stupid cable guys:usmc:

rktect3j
11-13-09, 06:51 PM
Actually I don't blame Cutler. Let's face it, and I am speaking as a bears fan here, the bears seem to turn good players into bad ones and when the bad ones get traded to another team they end up in the probowl.