PDA

View Full Version : F.A.S.T. Co 2nd Platoon, Norfolk

clf722
11-11-09, 03:47 PM
Hello. Thank you for allowing me to post on here. My boyfriend is a former Marine and I would like nothing more in the world than to find a unit coin for him from his old unit. I am in the Air Force myself and know about the importance of keeping memories from old units close to you. And I can appreciate the commitment that Marines and former Marines have of their military heritage. So if anyone out there can help me find this coin I would be most appreciative.
Thanks again.

egbutler1
11-11-09, 06:19 PM
Hello. Thank you for allowing me to post on here. My boyfriend is a former Marine and I would like nothing more in the world than to find a unit coin for him from his old unit. I am in the Air Force myself and know about the importance of keeping memories from old units close to you. And I can appreciate the commitment that Marines and former Marines have of their military heritage. So if anyone out there can help me find this coin I would be most appreciative.
Thanks again.

I got mine from second fast 2nd plt but i cannot part with that. When was he in fast? And what plt and years he was there. Sorry that I can't help you out they really don't hand them things out.

clf722
11-11-09, 07:12 PM
Thanks for replying...I'm sure that they don't just hand those out, but I have to try...all I know is that he was in FAST 2nd platoon at Norfolk from '92-'95...

rcso2238
11-11-09, 08:32 PM
Was he in first or second FAST Co.? I got my coin from 1st FAST 6th Plt.