PDA

View Full Version : Pendleton Paintballers

StoneTheWeak
11-10-09, 11:25 PM
Anyone on here stationed at Pendleton that plays 'ball? I'm checking in Thursday and this time I'm bringing all my gear with me. So many great parks in San Diego, need someone to play with on the weekends.

josephd
11-10-09, 11:28 PM
There is a paintball course on Pendleton right off Basilone Rd. just a bit before you come into Mainside

StoneTheWeak
11-11-09, 01:46 AM
Yeah I was checking out google maps and it shows a bunch. I'm mostly excited about the fields down around Miaramar and San Diego. I heard the field on Pendleton is sweet though, the recruiter that is...

MSSlaughter
11-12-09, 02:54 PM
The tourney field on pendleton (near mainside) is the best in southern california. 4 turf fields with fill stations in the entrance tents. It doesn't get any better. The best part though, they listen to their customers. If the players want a certain field set up...they'll do it.

The other field closer to the air station is all woodsball and is decent...play airball though.

www.thepaintballpark.com

BR34
11-12-09, 04:00 PM
I don't know anything about paintball, but there is a park near rattlesnake canyon rd on Pendleton. I was told by paintballers that it's pretty nice.