11-10-09, 07:35 AM
Congratulations, Marine :usmc:

2nd Battalion, Second to None.

Ferocious Fox and all that.

Semper Fidelis, little brother

Happy birthday:flag:

rktect3j
11-10-09, 07:39 AM
Again, congrats. And a great day it is to announce the earning of the title Marine.

Semper Fi.

rg2o3
11-10-09, 07:40 AM
That it is. Thank you.
Happy Birthday Brothers.
Semper Fi.

firedog974
11-10-09, 07:45 AM
Congrats, and welcome to the family! Happy birthday, and Semper Fi!!

GSEMarine94
11-10-09, 08:29 AM
Congrats and welcome aboard Devil Dog. :usmc:

jinelson
11-10-09, 08:34 AM
Congratulations little brother you get the first piece of cake here today. Now you carry the torch with pride and honor.

Semper Fi

Jim

Hotel4341
11-10-09, 10:54 AM
Ooh-rah Fighting Fox! You wouldn't happen to be a motivated Hollywood Marine would you? I graduated Fox Company about a year ago and wouldn't mind hearing about how my old kill hat (who is now a senior) is doing.

Either way, congratulations Marine!

rg2o3
11-10-09, 11:42 AM
Ooh-rah Fighting Fox! You wouldn't happen to be a motivated Hollywood Marine would you? I graduated Fox Company about a year ago and wouldn't mind hearing about how my old kill hat (who is now a senior) is doing.

Either way, congratulations Marine!

Not a Hollywood Marine. Sorry. But thank you everyone. I will carry on the torch. Semper Fi. Happy Birthday all!:flag:

charm1110
11-10-09, 12:16 PM
Congratulations Marine!

Happy Birthday and welcome to the family!

Semper Fi...:flag:

BJKpfaller
11-10-09, 01:14 PM
Congrats Marine
I remember how proud I was on the day I graduated even tho that was 40 some years ago. I bet you are just as proud. Congrats on your accomplishment and welcome to the brotherhood.
Semper fi

Rocky C
11-10-09, 03:11 PM
Congratulations Marine!!!

Happy Birthday and Welcome to the Family!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

stein07
11-10-09, 03:46 PM
Ooorah! Congrats, Marine.

ronr418
11-10-09, 04:30 PM
Pvt Gemmati
2 BT F CO PLT 2074

SDI SSgt Sanchez
DI Sgt Kahler
DI Sgt Mann
DI SSgt Smith

Congratulations earning the title of Marine and welcome to the family... OOH RAH. Semper Fi.:iwo:

Lupo22
11-10-09, 07:29 PM
Congrats Marine! I graduated with the last Fox Co, Plt 2042. Had Sgt Mann on his second go-round. Good times with him, huh? He's one mean son of a ***** but a bad ass Marine!!!

rg2o3
11-11-09, 10:38 PM
Congrats Marine! I graduated with the last Fox Co, Plt 2042. Had Sgt Mann on his second go-round. Good times with him, huh? He's one mean son of a ***** but a bad ass Marine!!!

Yes VERY good times with Sgt Mann. lol He is a great Marine and a great Drill Instructor and I am privileged to be trained by such a good Marine, But I must say he has some "fun" games.

Roger Shepherd
11-11-09, 11:16 PM
Congrats MARINE !!!!!.Your family just got bigger!

Lupo22
11-12-09, 12:03 PM
Yes VERY good times with Sgt Mann. lol He is a great Marine and a great Drill Instructor and I am privileged to be trained by such a good Marine, But I must say he has some "fun" games.

Yes he sure does! I'll never forget some of his games...

"Lock your elbows..." "OUT"

and 2 sheets and a blanket...fun times.

One chip was always a great game too.

He lost his bearing one time during "training" when we were waiting for buses and this little short bus showed up and he just turned and laughed so we couldn't see it.

Then during our "gong show" during Marine week, I made him BUST out laughing when I mocked him marching us around during a black flag after table 2 when we were dying in like 110 degree heat in Gore-Tek because it was raining earlier. Good times, good times!

rg2o3
11-12-09, 12:12 PM
Yes he sure does! I'll never forget some of his games...

"Lock your elbows..." "OUT"

and 2 sheets and a blanket...fun times.

One chip was always a great game too.

He lost his bearing one time during "training" when we were waiting for buses and this little short bus showed up and he just turned and laughed so we couldn't see it.

Then during our "gong show" during Marine week, I made him BUST out laughing when I mocked him marching us around during a black flag after table 2 when we were dying in like 110 degree heat in Gore-Tek because it was raining earlier. Good times, good times!

hahaha, lock your elbows with the day packs is still one of his favorite games, he messes us up with scuzzin pretty bad too. One day in first phase we did 2 sheets and a blanket for over an hour. One day at table one, he was bringing us back from the chow hall, and was ****ed at us, so he took us out back of the chow hall where that PT field is and made us take our glow straps off, it was dark, and marched us around the field making us reverse the formation, I thought he was going to kill us in the woods lol, Good times. Wouldnt trade them for the world.

Lupo22
11-12-09, 01:34 PM
hahaha, lock your elbows with the day packs is still one of his favorite games, he messes us up with scuzzin pretty bad too. One day in first phase we did 2 sheets and a blanket for over an hour. One day at table one, he was bringing us back from the chow hall, and was ****ed at us, so he took us out back of the chow hall where that PT field is and made us take our glow straps off, it was dark, and marched us around the field making us reverse the formation, I thought he was going to kill us in the woods lol, Good times. Wouldnt trade them for the world.

I did the Combat Endurance with him...let me just tell you, we ran the WHOLE time...never stopped to do an obstacle! And then finally, at the end, our Gunnery Sgt made him go back and dive in the mud because his cammie's were clean...it was one of our greatest moments lol

Was SSgt Moore still there? Black dude that looked like LL Cool J? What about Sgt Blaisdell and Sgt Canez?

Danny C Smith
11-12-09, 02:40 PM
Welcome Home Marine! And welcome aboard.:evilgrin:
Good stuff goes on here:usmc:
Lots to be learned nomatter how young or old you are.

Smitty:usmc:

rg2o3
11-13-09, 07:26 AM
I did the Combat Endurance with him...let me just tell you, we ran the WHOLE time...never stopped to do an obstacle! And then finally, at the end, our Gunnery Sgt made him go back and dive in the mud because his cammie's were clean...it was one of our greatest moments lol

Was SSgt Moore still there? Black dude that looked like LL Cool J? What about Sgt Blaisdell and Sgt Canez?

I also had him for the Combat Endurance course, and yes we ran the WHOLE thing without doing any obstacles lol, I also had him on the Crucible which was pretty cool. But Noomans evac was not fun with him. SSgt Moore is still there, I dont believe Sgt Blaisdell is there but Sgt Canez is.

rg2o3
11-13-09, 07:28 AM
Welcome Home Marine! And welcome aboard.:evilgrin:
Good stuff goes on here:usmc:
Lots to be learned nomatter how young or old you are.

Smitty
Thanks Cpl. Ears open, ready to learn. :flag:

Danny C Smith
11-13-09, 04:29 PM
:evilgrin:Good! now that you are listening,
Let me tell you about the Old Corps.:flag:

Lol! just jacking with ya.:yes:
Good job. Just keep doing it Brother.

Smitty.