PDA

View Full Version : Out and In

linkzone
11-09-09, 05:12 PM
So a question that I keep getting sideballed on. I am getting out on a medical board for my foot. I fractured it in four places in Afganistan and due to some less than helpful canadian docs it healled incorrectly and now my foot is less than perfect. Lifting, running, putting forward pressure on it cause alot of pain. Long story short Im being forced out med board. Well I asked around and was trying to see if say my foot gets better over the years (will be taking college) if I can get back in, or even if my foot stays messed up at least go admin and free up some other devil to fight? I dont know anything other than military life, my father was AF for 23 years and my grandda was navy for 20. So I have no idea how to be a civilian. Is there a way I can sneak back in even if I cant run or deploy?

Riven37
11-11-09, 08:51 AM
Once you get a medical most likely you will never get back in. You should already know this. Back in my day 1969 the Corps told those getting such a discharge will cancel your re-enlistment status. <br />