PDA

View Full Version : Uno Chicago Grill(® ) Veterans Day

jetdawgg
11-09-09, 10:25 AM
BOSTON, Nov. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Uno Chicago Grill(® )would like to thank those men and women who have risked their lives in service to our country. This Veteran's Day, UNO(®) invites all members of the military, both veterans and active duty, to enjoy a free entree or individual pizza with the purchase of an entree or pizza of equal or greater value.

No coupon is necessary. Veterans or active military can either show up in uniform, or with a picture of themselves in uniform, or with a military or veteran's ID.

DocGreek
11-09-09, 10:29 AM
:D.....JET....UNO'S has the best pizza in Chicagoland!! Too bad they don't have a store down HERE!!!....Doc Greek....:D

GSEMarine94
11-09-09, 10:31 AM
Dag-um wish I lived near Chi-town, my wife went there a few years ago and said they have the BEST pizza.

NoRemorse
11-09-09, 10:32 AM
That's how much that chicago style pizza sucks...

they have to give it away!

jetdawgg
11-09-09, 10:37 AM

.......somehow, I knew that Ramon would fin his way to this thread:D

They said no beer for free cause the gov't won't let them give that away for free:beer:

GSEMarine94
11-09-09, 10:42 AM

Wait till you see the lines waiting to get some, the only way NY could give away the garbge they call pizza would be with a free beer.

NoRemorse
11-09-09, 10:45 AM
Wait till you see the lines waiting to get some, the only way NY could give away the garbge they call pizza would be with a free beer.

I'll be munching away and waiting for that free beer brother... and I know you will too :beer:

GSEMarine94
11-09-09, 10:51 AM
I'll be munching away and waiting for that free beer brother... and I know you will too :beer:

:beer:

temarti
11-09-09, 11:04 AM
I had the opportunity to eat at the original in September while in Chicago for a week, it was around the corner from the hotel. The best part is that their second restraunt Duo is only a few 100 feet away on the other side of the street.

Certainly the best pizza!