PDA

View Full Version : Obama says not to jump to conclusions.

rktect3j
11-06-09, 12:17 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Barack Obama urged Americans on Friday not to jump to conclusions on the motive behind the mass shooting at the sprawling Fort Hood army base in Texas.

"We don't know all the answers yet and I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts," he said.

And I agree.

Anybody want to play a game called process of elimination?

firedog974
11-06-09, 12:29 PM
He is one to friggin talk...."I believe the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

yanacek
11-06-09, 12:36 PM

:thumbup:

Supersquishy
11-06-09, 01:10 PM

:thumbup::thumbup:

Alisium
11-06-09, 03:21 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

temarti
11-06-09, 03:27 PM
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

can't do 4

mjhpgh
11-06-09, 03:54 PM

+5

Wyoming
11-06-09, 03:57 PM
6 x :thumbup:

SlingerDun
11-06-09, 04:04 PM
:beer:heheehe such a rational intelect and sooo well spoken:angel:

rktect3j
11-06-09, 07:27 PM
Well, the conclusion we should be coming to is this.

Although this man is not a terrorist, he is still a jihadist.

No?

ecfree
11-06-09, 07:43 PM
9 +:thumbup:,:beer:

Zulu 36
11-06-09, 08:22 PM
Well, I've picked up enough information today to make a carefully considered judgment on the Fort Hood killings.

The shooter was probably not a member of a "terrorist group." He was, however, a jihadi, at least in his own mind.

The shooting was a suicide bombing with guns. He did not intend to survive. It was an attempted suicide by cop, but first he was going to take out as many infidels as possible.

Yes, Islam is responsible for this atrocity.

Had he been non-Muslim, he would probably have been found dead in his apartment of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. But, in Islam, suicide is a go-straight-to-hell-and-be-butt-f*cked-by-pigs-for-eternity kind of sin and he was supposedly pretty devout.

But a certain death while attacking an enemy of Islam is not considered suicide or a sin. So he picked out other soldiers to be Islam's enemy.

In a twisted theological way, Islam DOES view such suicide attacks as analogous to a Western soldier flopping on a live grenade to save his buddies.

The best thing that could have happened to him did, from my perspective. He was shot up, but lived. He'll be in physical pain for the rest of his life, but he'll be alive to know of his failure at his own death and thus be in great emotional pain. Also, he was stopped by a woman (the horror!)

Now to die, he really will have to commit the cardinal sin of suicide. He should spend life in prison - it would be the worst punishment for him.

JohnEaceHunt
11-06-09, 09:31 PM
I agree zulu. They should kick all yi-haw- jihad blank-blank's out of all branches of the Military, and our Country. Its just a matter of time before they all go off in their little war on we infidels, and start blowing as many of us away as they can. They won't say yet, but it was as you said. His own little holly war on us. They should only feed the puck pig guts and chitlins, or let him starve. No, they will declare him mentally stupid, and let him go, after he stays in a mental Hospital 4-5 years. He had it figured out where if he lived, he could claim crazy and get away with it. Only in america. Soon to be land of the sick headed mus-i-lumms. Theres already well over 150 thousand plus here. Go figure. Semper Fi, Ready-App.

jetdawgg
11-07-09, 10:01 AM
......more ammo........:usmc:

rktect3j
11-07-09, 10:12 AM
I agree zulu. They should kick all yi-haw- jihad blank-blank's out of all branches of the Military, and our Country. Its just a matter of time before they all go off in their little war on we infidels, and start blowing as many of us away as they can. They won't say yet, but it was as you said. His own little holly war on us. They should only feed the puck pig guts and chitlins, or let him starve. No, they will declare him mentally stupid, and let him go, after he stays in a mental Hospital 4-5 years. He had it figured out where if he lived, he could claim crazy and get away with it. Only in america. Soon to be land of the sick headed mus-i-lumms. Theres already well over 150 thousand plus here. Go figure. Semper Fi, Ready-App.

The problem is that the religion breads this situation. This one is the typical one. Parents wanted to get away from that kind of **** way back when. Come here to America. Have kids, raise them as if they were back in Palastine and wonder why the kid turns into a jihadist. Its built into the manual they are reading.

Wyoming
11-07-09, 10:12 AM
......more ammo........:usmc:

... a little here, a little there.

jetdawgg
11-07-09, 10:26 AM
The problem is that the religion breads this situation. This one is the typical one. Parents wanted to get away from that kind of **** way back when. Come here to America. Have kids, raise them as if they were back in Palastine and wonder why the kid turns into a jihadist. Its built into the manual they are reading.

What is the name of that manual? And who are 'they'?

EGA1957
11-07-09, 10:37 AM
I'm willing to give the Prez a kudo for apparently having using his previous gaffe with his Harvard buddy as a "teaching moment" and having seemed to learn well from it.

Zulu 36
11-07-09, 10:43 AM
I'm willing to give the Prez a kudo for apparently having using his previous gaffe with his Harvard buddy as a "teaching moment" and having seemed to learn well from it.

He didn't learn enough. Giving "shouts out" to a Medal of Honor recipient, who isn't, and some other light hearted crap before talking about the Fort Hood shootings shows a real lack of common sense and true sensibilities toward the military. It's more important to suck up to homosexuals, environazis, feminazis, and, of course, Islamic terrorists.

Zulu 36
11-07-09, 10:45 AM

Dawgg, don't play obtuse. You know full well what he is writing about and so do the rest of us who pay attention.

FistFu68
11-07-09, 10:53 AM
:evilgrin: JIHAD IS JIHAD :evilgrin: :iwo:

rktect3j
11-07-09, 11:08 AM

I believe they call it the quran.