PDA

View Full Version : Simon Mann

Rob Parry
11-04-09, 11:55 AM
Channel 4 showed an interesting interview with Simon Mann, the film was made the day after he was jailed in Equatorial Guinea for 34 years and 2 days. He was asked about the actions of those who funded the expedition to undermine the government of Equatorial Guinea, Mark Thatcher being one of those named.

He used a very sharp analogy.

"Imagine you are climbing Everest, and need help. Those at Base Camp pack up their tents and belongings, then leave you on the mountain. I would find those people, and plant an ice-axe between their eyes."

I have no doubt he will find a way to get even. As they say in anger management classes. "Don't get mad; get even." :devious: Thatcher et al must have twitchy anal regions now that Mann has been released; his time will come.

Wyoming
11-04-09, 01:13 PM
You Bucking Frits have an excellent way with words.

I love it!!

Keep the thread informed. This could get juicy.

Rob Parry
11-04-09, 02:07 PM
Just to show you who we are discussing Al. He may not look much after 5 years in an African prison, Zimbabwe, c/o Uncle Bob Mugabe, and then Equatorial Guinea. If he does provide the information the police need to chase Thatcher and Callil then the Umbala will be diversified by the air conditioning. :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/equatorialguinea/6501078/Simon-Mann-very-anxious-for-Sir-Mark-Thatcher-to-face-justice.html

Zulu 36
11-04-09, 03:16 PM
I wonder if those other folks have had training in defense against someone armed with a pointed stick? :cool:

Bad luck if it was only against fruit.

MontezumaCpl
11-04-09, 10:04 PM
Outstanding! Keep us posted Brother!

Marine1955
11-18-09, 12:02 PM
Looks like the chit is going to hit the fan very soon.