PDA

View Full Version : GT score is 105, job listings

FastEddie4004
11-03-09, 05:16 PM
Ok, if any of you have see nmy first topic, the marines have let me in finally. Im getting set in right now, had my first PT with my recruiter today, went very well. But now i have some questions for you guys, and was wondering if you guys can answer them.

To start off, i would like to work with something as far as electronics in the marines (if possible).my GT score on the ASVAB was 105, giving me jobs such as,

Reconnaissance Man (which is awesome cause i have wanted to be a recon marine)
Field Artillery Radar Operator
Aviation Ordnance Technician
Aviation Ordnance Systems Technician
Special Intelligence System Administrator/Communicator
Air Control Electronics Operator
Air Support Operations Operator

What im wondering is what these jobs are and which would be good to go into a 4+ career with, that is fun not boring.

Zulu 36
11-03-09, 06:58 PM
Ok, if any of you have see nmy first topic, the marines have let me in finally. Im getting set in right now, had my first PT with my recruiter today, went very well. But now i have some questions for you guys, and was wondering if you guys can answer them.

To start off, i would like to work with something as far as electronics in the marines (if possible).my GT score on the ASVAB was 105, giving me jobs such as,

Reconnaissance Man (which is awesome cause i have wanted to be a recon marine)
Field Artillery Radar Operator
Aviation Ordnance Technician
Aviation Ordnance Systems Technician
Special Intelligence System Administrator/Communicator
Air Control Electronics Operator
Air Support Operations Operator

What im wondering is what these jobs are and which would be good to go into a 4+ career with, that is fun not boring.

Research the MOS' on Google - they are out there. Then you have to decide what is "not boring" to you. All of those jobs would be boring to me, but you may love one of them.

Lisa 23
11-03-09, 07:02 PM
United States Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions and Qualification Factors Main Menu
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79047