PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday GO (Barrio Rat)

prmama
08-18-03, 04:58 AM
Here is a special Birthday wish to a friend that helped me out when I needed someone to talk too.
May all your dreams come true from now and all year around.
May the Lord Bless you and your family.
Eat plenty of cake for me and drink a beer in my name ;) .
Happy 37th Birthday GO.

God Bless Ya
Semper Fi
Heather

yellowwing
08-18-03, 05:08 AM
Jumpin Jimminy! Happy birthday you old salt. May a bull elk walk into your site picture! :)

richgitz
08-18-03, 05:16 AM
Happy Birthday Barrio Rat. Have a Great Day and many more.

Devildogg4ever
08-18-03, 05:38 AM
Happy Birthday, Barrio_rat!!

thedrifter
08-18-03, 05:54 AM
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!
May all your wishes come true.
May these candles burn brightly.
Throughout your life.
All the joy you give to others.
Return right back at you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!Barrio_rat!!!!!

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

Barrio_rat
08-18-03, 10:54 AM
Thanks much.

Don't know much on the plans for the day. Got a lawn to mow and a couple vehicles to work on. Need to get out to the county courthouse - no, I'm not in trouble.

Wife remembered my birthday - yesterday when I told her it was today. LOL She says I already got my presant and I suppose she's right - recently made purchase on a MAC-90. Going to do a bit of modifying to it, better stock and a scope, so that I can take it out after some dogs (that's coyotes to you city folk).

I'll probably get some football, pizza and beer tonight. Be good all the way around.

Thanks again

crew
08-18-03, 11:37 AM
Happy Birthday...have a great day...:)

Ploft
08-18-03, 12:42 PM
Happy Birthday Bro.

37 that is old isn't it??????

I can't remember that far back.

Ploft

Super Dave
08-18-03, 12:57 PM
Happy Birthday fellow August B-day'er... NO WAY is 37 old..i just turned 39...so if 37 is old...i'm in trouble...

TJR1070
08-18-03, 01:52 PM
Happy Birthday Bro.

I hope you have a great B'day!

Sixguns
08-18-03, 03:56 PM
Happy B-day Marine!!!

CAS3
08-18-03, 04:56 PM
Happy Birthday Barrio rat...
Hope you have many more wonderful birthdays with family and friends.

Phantom Blooper
08-18-03, 05:37 PM
Wishing you the best and many more! Semper-Fi!! Chuck Hall :marine:

Barrio_rat
08-19-03, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Ploft
Happy Birthday Bro.

37 that is old isn't it??????

I can't remember that far back.

Ploft

Old to some and young to others. There's some people who are on this site who have done what many of us have only read about in history books and walk in places that are of Marine Corps legend. There are others in here who weren't even out of diapers when Col Ollie North gave his testimony before congress - I was in Okinawa. We have others still that are living what the rest of us have to sit back and watch the news for. Times be strange now and then. I still say, if you didn't have to live through the hell called disco, your perspective is scewed.

;)

Thanks all for the warm wishes.

JChristin
08-19-03, 12:15 PM
Hey Barrio,

Happy Birthday over there in the Treasure Valley. How lucky you are to be over there, I'll trade you towns anytime! Years ago we use to drive out to Bully Creek Reservoir and do some shooting. Of course, crossing the state line into Idaho and heading up the Snake for some "target" shooting is fun too.

Happy Birthday,

jchristin

Barrio_rat
08-20-03, 12:57 AM
I'll never trade this for the "State of Portland" You can keep the rain, people - including all the Californians and traffic. I like it when rush hour lasts only 45 minutes and moves at 30 mph in a 30 mph zone.

I'm 15 minutes from about 30,000 acres of BLM land that is excellent for target practice - from May to June we get a few moving targets. I love the THWAP sound a hollow point makes on a little rodent.

lurchenstein
08-20-03, 01:39 AM
Happy Birthday "B"-Rat (and happy rodent-plinking).

Osotogary
08-22-03, 09:23 PM
Happy belated birthday to you.
Gary (South Florida)

Barrio_rat
08-23-03, 01:02 AM
LOL.. too cool, excellent job!

With as many Filipinas that come around this house, sometimes I'd swear I was in Olongapo City...

Well done and thanks!