PDA

View Full Version : leading marines MCI:mco question

spokelse0
11-02-09, 06:11 PM
sorry if this isnt the right place for this. but doesn anyone have a link to the marine corps order reguarding the leading marines mci. i'm a corpral and my command is telling me if i dont get this mci done i will be demoted to lcpl. but also i heard in the mco there is a cut off date that i might of picked up before that so i dont have to worry about it. thanks

spokelse0
11-02-09, 06:22 PM
does anyone know this?

Lisa 23
11-02-09, 06:54 PM
Hey there Marine...
I can't help you with your question, but it would be great if you would fill out all of your profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to. :thumbup:
Also, capitalize Marine Corps. It's a rule for wannabes and poolees to follow, and Marines are no different.

spokelse0
11-02-09, 07:11 PM
are you female?

BR34
11-02-09, 07:21 PM
are you female?

Are YOU female?

...see, if your profile was filled out I wouldn't have to ask such a meaningless question.

spokelse0
11-02-09, 07:24 PM
i dont know why yall being tards, i just need helping find this order

Wyoming
11-02-09, 07:32 PM
Hahaha.

2 people I wouldn't want to **** off. A WM, and a gansta with guns.

You did both.

You ****ed up.

'tard.

commdog7
11-02-09, 07:43 PM
Just do the damn MCI. Why the heck should you pick up Sgt if you don't care to put in the effort to enhance your leadership skills? You shoudn't even be a Cpl with your mindset.

How are you going to lead a LCpl to do their required MCI's if you refuse to do it yourself? Lead by example, but you wouldn't understand that because you didn't do the MCI.

Don't take offense to this post. Suck it up and do the MCI.

spokelse0
11-02-09, 07:48 PM
im too lazy to do it. but i dont have to do it i dont see why i would because i get paid the same either way.

commdog7
11-02-09, 07:53 PM
I would demote you myself with that mentality, you'd be lucky to be a LCpl. Sh!tty leaders don't deserve the blood stripe. If you want to be a Sgt, you might want to get your sh!t together, because no Marine is going to follow your lead.

NCO's are about leadership.

Wyoming
11-02-09, 08:01 PM
im too lazy to do it. but i dont have to do it i dont see why i would because i get paid the same either way.

Then you have no one to blame but yourself.

GSEMarine94
11-02-09, 08:26 PM
i dont know why yall being tards, i just need helping find this order

HAHAHA your calling others tards. I'd suggest you start out a little closer to your level like maybe the beginners English MCI.