PDA

View Full Version : Intel test

nmcdade999
11-02-09, 05:41 PM
I just got assigned this intel job and in a week or so im gunna be going to take a test to see how well i can learn other languages. i think its called a DLAB but not sure. If i dont pass does that mean i dont get the job?

Zulu 36
11-02-09, 06:46 PM
I just got assigned this intel job and in a week or so im gunna be going to take a test to see how well i can learn other languages. i think its called a DLAB but not sure. If i dont pass does that mean i dont get the job?

It would be most helpful if you could learn how to write a cogent English sentence first and remember the site rule that says this is not a place for chat room writing slang.

nmcdade999
11-02-09, 06:59 PM
It would be most helpful if you could learn how to write a cogent English sentence first and remember the site rule that says this is not a place for chat room writing slang.
ok what you just told me wasn't very helpful and i could care less

Zulu 36
11-02-09, 07:12 PM
ok what you just told me wasn't very helpful and i could care less

Make sure you tell that to your Drill Instructors if you don't p*ss off your recruiter first. Good luck on the DLAB.

Lisa 23
11-02-09, 07:13 PM
What is it with wannabes and poolees lately mouthing off to Marines.
Watch your tone their young man when speaking to a Marine.
Try reading the rules......
Rule Eight when you post make sure that it looks like you are submitting it to your english teacher for their determination whether you pass or fail!
Use the search bar as this topic has been covered before.

Zulu 36
11-02-09, 07:26 PM
Rule Eight when you post make sure that it looks like you are submitting it to your english teacher for their determination whether you pass or fail!

It's cool. He's a wanna-be tough guy. Come November 17, he'll wish he was back here as a poolee. People like him usually don't make it through boot camp, and if they do, end up as professional sandbag fillers in the Fleet.

He's just mad he can't understand what I wrote.

Wyoming
11-02-09, 07:47 PM
Gee Sus Ach Fuh Ki Ng Key Riest, where are the Mods on this wannabee gangsta, badass, hairy potty loving, unemployed, mofo.

Sheeit, I misspell a ****ing word and lose points and get a warning.

Walker is getting an email on this 'tard.

Zulu 36
11-02-09, 07:51 PM
Gee Sus Ach Fuh Ki Ng Key Riest, where are the Mods on this wannabee gangsta, badass, hairy potty loving, unemployed, mofo.

Sheeit, I misspell a ****ing word and lose points and get a warning.

Walker is getting an email on this 'tard.

I love watching a professional at work. :D

commdog7
11-02-09, 08:06 PM
Way to represent Arizona you disgusting thing....

If you fail the DLAB or boot camp, you'll be working at Burger King for the rest of your pathetic life. You can take my word for it, with your disrespectful attitude, you will never make it through boot camp.

SlingerDun
11-02-09, 08:57 PM
This McDude jasper is really steppin on it

0231Marine
11-03-09, 06:58 AM
Maybe someone should place a call to SSgt Baron regarding this kids post. I'm sure his recruiter would be happy to impart a few words of wisdom to this tough guy.

(928) 377-7561

nmcdade999
11-03-09, 05:57 PM
thanks for the answer to my first question......not

nmcdade999
11-03-09, 06:01 PM
It's cool. He's a wanna-be tough guy. Come November 17, he'll wish he was back here as a poolee. People like him usually don't make it through boot camp, and if they do, end up as professional sandbag fillers in the Fleet.

He's just mad he can't understand what I wrote.
are u done, or can u answer my question

Lisa 23
11-03-09, 06:50 PM
Maybe someone should place a call to SSgt Baron regarding this kids post. I'm sure his recruiter would be happy to impart a few words of wisdom to this tough guy.

(928) 377-7561

This sounds like a great idea! :thumbup: I'm sure his Recruiter would love to hear how he's disrespecting Marines.

commdog7
11-03-09, 06:54 PM
Wow, you really expect us to help you, even after all the sh!t you posted? You really are stupid.

I already answered your question. Don't worry about the DLAB, don't even bother taking it, you're wasting your time. You will never be a Marine, period. I don't know what kind of hope you are holding on to, but if I were you, I'd start putting in applications to Burger King, because that is all you can ever aspire too. Don't believe me? Keep wasting your time trying to get in my beloved Corps, because I guarantee you, you will not make it. I dare you to talk to a Drill Instructor like this, they will knock your disgusting teeth out. The Corps only accepts the best and brightest, not the scum at the bottom of the barrel.

Good luck at Burger King.

Lisa 23
11-03-09, 07:00 PM
These poolees are all tough guys here on Leatherneck having smart mouths talking to Marines the way they have been lately, but wait until they get in front of the Drill Instructors. Oh, what I wouldn't do to be their at Receiving when they arrive.......:evilgrin:........they'll be scared sh!tless.

commdog7
11-03-09, 07:09 PM
Seeing these kids on here who really need a lesson in respect makes me want to become a Drill Instructor. I would love the opportunity to teach them some respect, Drill Instructor style. I would probably end up beating the sh!t out of them though, especially ones like this jackass... maybe I should stay away from the Drill Field.

Zulu 36
11-03-09, 07:10 PM
are u done, or can u answer my question

Of course I could answer your question. Very easily.

But I won't.

MontezumaCpl
11-03-09, 07:28 PM
Amen to Zulu and all my other Fellow Marines here. I rarely sound off online with colorful language but this sh**bag poolee deserves a thorough and no-holds-barred Azzkicking. If he makes it to boot camp, with this **** poor attitude he will get it for sure.

And if you don't like me chiming in on this post poolee, too ****ing bad! Where do you come off disrespecting the Marines you alledgedly aspire to join as a Brotherhood in this post. If you make it to MCRD, rest assured the Drill Instructors will have a Field Day with your skull, and your attitude.
Shape the **** up, and adjust that attitude now!

Lisa 23
11-03-09, 07:43 PM
You mess with one Marine, you mess with us all! :evilgrin: