PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating the life of Sea Bee Mac.

Captain Kirk
11-01-09, 05:35 AM
Celebrating the life of Seabee Mac.
Sea Bee Mack goes home to the Father.

This post went out to all my military friends to share.

Today I weep for the loss of a dear friend and comrade in arms. But as I wept I sat continually reminded of his life. A life well lived. He served his country as a decorated Navy SeaBee in Vietnam as a young man. He was a dedicated family man and father and always dedicated to service to his Country , Community, Brothers in arms, friends and family.

It has been my distinct pleasure, one I will never forget a life much richer because of knowing and calling him friend and Brother,

He brought to all of us who had the privilege of knowing him laughter. He had a marvelous mischievous sense of humor. Tears. As we shared each others heartbreaks, stories, losses , We wept together and comforted each other.
His cheeky wisdom and sarcastic Witt.

At another forum where we met all who have had the honor of knowing this hero will, like me shed tears because we miss our friend. But laugh and thank God for the privilege of having known him as a friend.

When we finally rejoin the final Honor Parade. Mac will be there smiling and rendering a proper hand salute. Followed by a big bear hug.

I love you my friend and Brother. I miss you.

See you at the Gate Mac.

Doug

TazMatt
11-01-09, 06:31 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss of a good friend Captain Kirk but as you know he is in good hands now and that is the Hands of the Lord our Blessed Savior and Redeemer.

jerryk
11-01-09, 07:20 AM
rest in peace, my brother