PDA

View Full Version : God help me and Pray for me

awbrown1462
10-30-09, 05:28 PM
tomorrow Saterday I am taking my 13 yr girl and her two cousins and my 4 yr grand-daugther to the Miley Cyrus concert in Louisville and yes I have to go in. A room full of screaming girls. So if you all dont hear from me again you know why

NoRemorse
10-30-09, 05:43 PM
May God have mercy on your soul... because Billy Ray Cyrus won't

dizark
10-30-09, 05:46 PM
I took my wife to a new kids on the block concert last November. Loud girls screaming hurts. Best of luck to you!!

Osotogary
10-30-09, 05:47 PM
Well, awbrown1462, I've been concentrating most of my prayers to your fellow Marines in peril, pain and discomfort but you, you, are "in for it" and will need all the help that you can get. I'll add you to the prayer list. By being in a room full of screaming girls followed by, if you don't hear from me again I can only imagine that you will be either abducted by the screamers or you will be taking them all to the Pancake Hut for late night breakfast (that right there is enough to make anyone disappear.)
Seriously, enjoy your time and, if you can, sing along or maybe scream a bit. :)
Good luck.
Gary

10-30-09, 05:49 PM
Good luck, Dad, and don't forget the earplugs.

echo3oscar1833
10-30-09, 05:50 PM
Remember It could Always be Worse :scared:

http://funnies.mgsrvr.com/hippo.jpg

I'll lite a candle for you none the less :D

SlingerDun
10-30-09, 08:03 PM
.. Pray for meOMG No Way! I would have like never put myself in a position like that. Doing so you like definetly deserve an awesome Miley t-shirt and a totally sik Hannah Montana calendar to display all next year in your man shop:beer:

Oh, I saw a "news" segment, i think it was on CNNhttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif where the fans dads competed in a stiletto heel contest for free Miley concert tickets. Did you get in on that sweet deal?

--->Dave

awbrown1462
10-31-09, 10:25 AM
OMG No Way! I would have like never put myself in a position like that. Doing so you like definetly deserve an awesome Miley t-shirt and a totally sik Hannah Montana calendar to display all next year in your man shop:beer:

Oh, I saw a "news" segment, i think it was on CNNhttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif where the fans dads competed in a stiletto heel contest for free Miley concert tickets. Did you get in on that sweet deal?

--->Dave
HELL NO wife bought the tickets dang her soul

Supersquishy
10-31-09, 10:33 AM
I'll pray for you, but you got to do the same for me in 11 years! Im not looking forward to that stuff, and I know Daddys girl is going to want a lot from me. ohhh no!

Marine84
10-31-09, 01:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Suckerrrrrrrrrrrs - LOL! I can't say anything - I took a set of 5 year old twins to one of those Sesame Street shows where they come out in the audience. Great tickets - about 4th or 5th row - aisle seats. They BOTH freaked when the Cookie Monster came up to us. NEVER since then have I EVER volunteered to take somebody else's kids to something like that.

Bless you my Brother! May you suddenly lose your hearing long enough to go through the hell of a MILEY CYRUS concert but regain it upon re-entering your "space" afterwards. (shuddering)

awbrown1462
11-01-09, 12:02 PM
I made it but dang someone would say Miley and the girls would scream on the way home you had to yell for me to hear you (forgot ear plugs)

kfisbusy
11-01-09, 12:27 PM
:evilgrin:I will pray for you I had to take my daugter and one of her freinds to a racle flacts concert man I was glad to come back home. I told my wife that it was her turn next time and for ever. All in all throw it was a good conert. I was watahing the women about my age make bigger fools of them selfe than the younger ones. SSGT. Francisco:iwo::flag:.

Sgt Leprechaun
11-01-09, 08:41 PM
You poor, poor, SOB.

SlingerDun
11-01-09, 08:56 PM
I can't feature not bringing earplugs to a screamfesthttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif
I was rewarded with the 24/7 tinnitus from a couple decades worth of pounding and drilling steel. Learned my lesson thank you

NoRemorse
11-02-09, 08:01 AM
It's been a while... I'm thinking maybe brownie didn't make it. :cry:

I raise a toast to you my brother:beer:

Wyoming
11-02-09, 09:38 AM
It's been a while... I'm thinking maybe brownie didn't make it. :cry:

I raise a toast to you my brother:beer:

Post 11?

NoRemorse
11-02-09, 09:47 AM
Post 11?