PDA

View Full Version : looking for advice and answers

sarahmoore
10-29-09, 09:59 PM
my fiance graduates from boot camp in San Diego tomorrow. i have no idea what to expect of him on how he has changed or if i should react differently to him. im 17 and was originally hoping to get married the beginning of 2010. my Marine will be gone for a year and a half for his MOS training. I have been told that many dont stay faithful because they get lonely and there are nothing but bars and Marine chasers by the schools. i do trust him i just have no idea what to do or to expect. I was hoping there were relationships that lasted through this situation and what i can do to help me get through this. if any one can help me out and give me advice on anything about being new to the corps would be very much appreciated.

Lisa 23
10-29-09, 10:05 PM
First......even though you say you're a fiance of a Recruit who will graduate tomorrow, that doesn't make you a Marine Spouse since you are not married. You should be a Marine Friend.
Second......you have no profile filled out, which needs to be.
Third......when using the words Marine or Marine Corps, it will be capitalized at all times.