PDA

View Full Version : I can't get in there to post ...

Wyoming
10-28-09, 07:47 PM
... but there is an excellent thread that you poolees should read.

You don't have to be going 0231, to read and heed the thread.

0231 - Intelligence Analyst - What you need to know! (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2284353)

A couple of major points that I found interesting -

Now, depending on how many students have already checked in for your class, you may begin your 0231 training immediately or you may have to wait a month or more for the rest of your class to graduate MCT and check in. If you do end up waiting for that month, you'll fill your time performing working parties around NMITC and taking English classes to learn proper grammar and writing.
Writing is another key skill set because you need to be able to formulate complete and coherent sentences. You'll learn all of this over time but if you don't have a fundamental concept of the English language currently, you better start to learn now.

Why don't you guys give it a try rather than worrying about dry shaving or what kind of sunglasses you can wear?

SlingerDun
10-28-09, 07:51 PM
...I can't get in there to post...and it's been killin ya hasn't it hehahe hey wait a minute! didn't i see SGT Sparkie in there:scared: he must have hacked it

Lisa 23
10-28-09, 07:56 PM
Great thread BigAl! :thumbup:

Wyoming
10-28-09, 07:58 PM
and it's been killin ya hasn't it hehahe hey wait a minute! didn't i see SGT Sparkie in there:scared: he must have hacked it

Not really, as it has saved my ass on plenty of occasions.

Don't know how Sparkie got there but I wouldn't last a day.

SlingerDun
10-28-09, 08:00 PM
Damn, that Popeye's sure sounds good though with some biscuits taters and corn on the cob, 64 oz (diet) Coke, cherry pie

sparkie
10-29-09, 07:10 AM
Watch out what you wish for 'cause you might get it.

Yea, I'm in there, with mixed emotion, plenty of guilt since I'm the only one. I behave myself and don't post much, not sure why Jerry put me in, 'sept maybe to play with my brain.
I do remember I was a big help in gettin us all kicked out.

Wyoming
10-29-09, 08:31 PM
Watch out what you wish for 'cause you might get it.

Yea, I'm in there, with mixed emotion, plenty of guilt since I'm the only one. I behave myself and don't post much, not sure why Jerry put me in, 'sept maybe to play with my brain.
I do remember I was a big help in gettin us all kicked out.

Not sure who was wishing, (SlingerDun (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=44435)?) but iffen I did do a wish or two, I'd like to see Petz back in the Poolee place.

As soon as he was, I'd post a poll on his time remaining. ,a :D

Besides, it would keep him busy, and I could catch up on regular and unhijacked threads. .:banana:

NoRemorse
10-29-09, 08:36 PM
Unhijacked threads? Wasn't he quiet for like 3 weeks?

Had to savor every minute of it

sparkie
10-29-09, 08:39 PM
Al,,,,, I been thinkin 'bout requestin to be kicked out again, but what do I do. Thought if I kept my foot in the door, we might all get in. So I post a bit. But I don't want to be the hated one here. I Fukn ain't special.

I guess it don't mean nuthin,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wyoming
10-29-09, 08:40 PM
Unhijacked threads? Wasn't he quiet for like 3 weeks?

Had to savor every minute of it

I did, I did, I savored EVERY minute.

Wyoming
10-29-09, 08:44 PM
Al,,,,, I been thinkin 'bout requestin to be kicked out again, but what do I do. Thought if I kept my foot in the door, we might all get in. So I post a bit. But I don't want to be the hated one here. I Fukn ain't special.

Spark, my sanity is intact.

What did I read, 20 someodd posts, re; dry shaving.

The same with sunglasses and contacts and repossessing a car.

Iffen they don't get the answer they want, their collective panties get all wadded and the argument begins.

BUT, like you say, 'It don't mean nuttin'. They still gotta go through boot and mommy won't be there for them.

ecfree
10-29-09, 08:50 PM
It don't mean a thang.................:p

sparkie
10-29-09, 08:53 PM
Thanks, Big Al, Glad to see we're still buds.

Wyoming
11-05-09, 12:56 PM
Yo Spakie, can you find out why the poolerons find this to be a 'crazy story', the one about Jack Lucas.

Jack Lucas is a MOH recipient and they are more worried about Wikadipia, or whatever.

They do realize that we can read their foolishness. MarineFTW, I think he goes by, would have got a tongue lashing from me, with his statement, on a thread, that we were booted off of the poolee forum, and now we bash them on Ask A Marine and he has his panties in a wad.

sparkie
11-05-09, 02:24 PM
There Al, I posted sumpthin for ya. Something I thought you might post yourself, however I'm behaving. And after a couple o conversations, I'm startin to like Marine FTW. A little.

Lisa 23
11-06-09, 05:03 PM
New IST requirements/minimums

Does anyone else agree with me that women should have to do pull ups as well? Pull ups are fantastic for helping you climb over obstacles and are perfectly applicable in warfare, whereas simply hanging there never struck me as that useful. Why is there a general consensus that Women cannot do pull ups? They have quantitatively less muscle, yet their muscle to size ratio remains about the same as any mans. I know girls who can do 10+ pull ups...every girl can, it's not like they're weak or anything...I'd love to see them change things in the future. Girls CAN do pull-ups just fine.

I mean, if you put it that way, they might as well have no physical standards at all. I'm also of the belief that if a woman can hack it - carry the same weight for the same distance, run as fast, crunch/pull as many times, they should be allowed in combat mos's. It's rare for this to happen, but it does...I'm a personal trainer and my boss is a BEAST - she's run the Ironman 4 times, squats over 300 pounds and throws up over 200 on the bench...pretty damn good if you ask me. I just think if they're going to have physical standards, and they're going to be Marines, they should be encouraged to do pull ups - not simply because they're applicable in wartime, but because making them do flexed arm hangs insinuates that they can't do pull ups.

You might want to watch what you're saying their poolee about Women Marines.

ameriken
11-06-09, 05:05 PM
Damn Al, you've already hijacked your own thread. :yes::banana:

Lisa 23
11-06-09, 05:22 PM
My apologies for hijacking your thread BigAl. :beer:

Wyoming
11-06-09, 05:58 PM
How so?

Damn Al, you've already hijacked your own thread. :yes::banana:

Wyoming
11-06-09, 06:00 PM
My apologies for hijacking your thread BigAl. :beer:

You were *****ing about a poolee thing. That is not hijacking.

echo3oscar1833
11-06-09, 08:22 PM
You were *****ing about a poolee thing. That is not hijacking.

Hijacking whats that Al, never heard of it. I thought we just posted pointless dripple.:bunny:

Yes this constitutes as pointless dribble.:D

11-06-09, 08:26 PM
Hijacking whats that Al, never heard of it. I thought we just posted pointless dripple.:D

Dripple, isn't that what you may get when you actually do nail the x-SIL? :confused:

echo3oscar1833
11-06-09, 08:27 PM
Dripple, isn't that what you may get when you actually do nail the x-SIL? :confused:

Check out Drunken Zeypher hahaha :D

echo3oscar1833
11-06-09, 08:30 PM
Hijacking whats that Al, never heard of it. I thought we just posted pointless dripple.:bunny:

Yes this constitutes as pointless dribble.:D

SOB I'm retarded did I really just say dripple hahahaha wtf, no more beer for me :D

Phantom Blooper
11-06-09, 09:53 PM
Hijacking is GREAT!

Turning them South is even BETTER!

:evilgrin:

11-06-09, 11:50 PM
Hijacking is GREAT! Turning them South is even BETTER! :evilgrin:

And we are PROS at doing that here! :p