08-16-03, 06:33 AM
Case Vs. Conscientious Objector Stands <br />
<br />
By BRETT MARTEL <br />
The Associated Press <br />
Thursday, August 14, 2003; 3:35 PM <br />
<br />
<br />
NEW ORLEANS - A judge declined on Thursday to throw out the Marine Corps'...

Barrio_rat
08-16-03, 10:32 AM
If the press truely was unbiased and presented the truth, the last paragraph would have read something more like... <br />
<br />
Funk was then transferred to New Orleans with other conscientious objectors for...

richgitz
08-16-03, 10:46 PM
What gets me is why do these ASS***ES join in the first place.
They must have had these beliefs before they joined. May-be
they didn't get enough attention when they were at home. Why
didn't they go for another Branch of Service. I don't care how much the other Branchs *****s. This sh** doesn't help OUR BE-
LOVED CORPS. :mad: :no:

Devildogg4ever
08-17-03, 05:53 AM
If the press truely was unbiased and presented the truth, the last paragraph would have read something more like...
I agree with you there, Barrio_rat! I don't really care for the way it's worded either. Maybe the press is getting tired of these cry babies, too!

I also agree with richgitz. It p!sses me off when these people boo hoo! What does the word Marines or Military mean to these retards? They don't mind living like a Marine aslong as they don't have to fight in war like a Marine!! Now this person says he gay! I guess if I was a coward and wanted out, I would use every trick also!! Hang him by his NADS!!!

firstsgtmike
08-17-03, 07:13 AM
Sentence him to a year in a state prison and make sure he takes plenty of lipstick and vaseline with him as health and comfort items.

Barrio_rat
08-17-03, 12:39 PM
I personally don’t have a problem with conscientious objectors as a whole. If they have these convictions before joining, I agree, they should never have signed up. If they have some revelation and...

Sixguns
08-17-03, 08:35 PM
I can't comment on the many different levels this issue disturbs me!

richgitz
08-17-03, 09:31 PM
Sixguns This disturbs me also. Back when I was in if you had any <br />
of these convitsions you took it up through the Chain Of Com- <br />
mand, not through the Press. Give all these CRY-BABIES a Dis- <br />
charge...