PDA

View Full Version : Hellish hairy sea monster cast ashore (pics)

jetdawgg
10-25-09, 05:26 PM
http://english.pravda.ru/photo/report/sea_monster-1816

LarryStarr
10-25-09, 06:08 PM
Some of those pictures look, a bit, like a sea turtle, but way too big.
Don't ask me about the hair part :bunny:

Petz
10-25-09, 06:23 PM
I don't care about the monster, that site is interesting

from my suspicions with China and what I was reading on that site I'd say Russia, China and Venezuela will be the new Communist consortium. Russia wants it's world super power title back, China is bankrolling them as well as supporting them militarily and Venezuela is their in to south America which would give an interesting surprise attack on the US. Russia is building new tanks that have a smooth bore barrel that can fire guided missiles 7000 meters... far enough out of our range and powerful enough to destroy our tanks from the weakest point of any tanks armor... it's turret hatch.

echo3oscar1833
10-25-09, 07:20 PM
That thing is creepy looking, thats the thing there are all kinds of weird creatures living in the sea and on land. Some have been seen, others have not even been discovered yet. Which just goes to show how little we still know about our own planet. :marine:

Marine84
10-25-09, 07:31 PM
They found ED?

Petz
10-25-09, 07:58 PM
What's creepy is whether or not we have other sentient creatures living under the ocean's surface. It's totally possible.

I've always wondered why we haven't thought about getting more advanced submarines and actually search for new life

Hologram
10-25-09, 09:24 PM
It looks like a whale...

firedog974
10-25-09, 09:25 PM
It looked a little like Pelosi to me....at least in the face.

Alisium
10-25-09, 10:18 PM
Yeah that's cool.

Then I found this link from that one:

http://english.pravda.ru/photo/report/bikini-2398

NoRemorse
10-25-09, 10:50 PM
So the red algae did it?

Alisium
10-26-09, 12:35 AM
What's creepy is whether or not we have other sentient creatures living under the ocean's surface. It's totally possible.

I've always wondered why we haven't thought about getting more advanced submarines and actually search for new life

Now I know you're a closet Trekkie.

:D

Petz
10-26-09, 07:49 AM
how do you figure? It's intended to imply other smart creatures that have a culture (sure there are plenty on earth but kill and eat them)

NoRemorse
10-26-09, 07:57 AM
Giant sentient sea turtles are delicious

Petz
10-26-09, 08:13 AM
you have to shave them first.

seriously, they said they know of that thing but they didn't say what it's name is so we can google it!

echo3oscar1833
10-26-09, 08:16 AM
you have to shave them first.

seriously, they said they know of that thing but they didn't say what it's name is so we can google it!

Im wondering what kinda stuff that thing eats. I would imagine due to its creepy nature. Its probably one of those things that lives farther down in the Ocean. Bet it feeds off the ocean floor. :sick: Your right I wanna google it. :D

NoRemorse
10-26-09, 08:16 AM
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/mystery-beached/

Petz
10-26-09, 08:18 AM
Theres so many types of sea creature that lives so far down that it will sink rather than float to the surface like all of about 5% of dead sea creatures do. So imagine what the hell is still around down there.

I think that it's plausible that it's a rotting hump backed whale.

echo3oscar1833
10-26-09, 08:20 AM
Theres so many types of sea creature that lives so far down that it will sink rather than float to the surface like all of about 5% of dead sea creatures do. So imagine what the hell is still around down there.

I know right, thats exactly what I was thinking lol. You ever watch them documentaries on the Deep Ocean. Some of the stuff they show looks like something out of a Science Fiction Movie. Not any kind of fish I would eat thats for sure. :D

Supersquishy
10-26-09, 08:23 AM
Its a friggin rotten dead whale, and yes it looks and smells like Pelosi.

Petz
10-26-09, 08:23 AM
there's got to be something that's intelligent life down there.

echo3oscar1833
10-26-09, 08:25 AM

Could be Ramon, he likes rotten tuna. :bunny::D

NoRemorse
10-26-09, 08:26 AM

There's a Pelosi joke there.

And Ben, when's the last time you even got a whiff? :marine:
<INSERT here joke Pelosi>

Integrity57
10-27-09, 06:25 PM
**** I thought it was Rosie nude sun-bathing.

LarryStarr
10-28-09, 07:54 AM
**** I thought it was Rosie nude sun-bathing.

By George! Now that you mention it, there is a strong resemblance :D