PDA

View Full Version : childhood asthma

dallasfan8181
10-24-09, 06:57 PM
hey all
im 14 (turn 15 in 2 months) and when i get older i want to become a marine but i have 1 small problem. When i was 12 i was diagnosed with asthma it was early in the morning about 6 or 7 am and i was coughing bad and my mom freaked out saying it was an asthma attack. so she took me to the doctor and i was diagnosed with asthma (it was not exercised induced). but a couple weeks after my first and only asthma attack i no longer had symptoms, i no longer had asthma. right now i am asthma free and can run with out any breathing issues. (when we have to run at school after we are done every one is breathing uncontrollably and im not even breathing hard at all.)

my question is will i require a waiver i don't think i will because i did not have asthma past my 13th birthday.

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 07:03 PM
1. When using the word Marine or Marine Corps, it will be capitalized at all times, it's in the site rules along with other rules to read.
2. Use proper sentence structure.....capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and periods at the end of a sentence.
3. Use the search bar, as the topic of childhood asthma and asthma in general has been covered many times.

dallasfan8181
10-24-09, 07:06 PM
1. When using the word Marine or Marine Corps, it will be capitalized at all times, it's in the site rules along with other rules to read.
2. Use proper sentence structure.....capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and periods at the end of a sentence.
3. Use the search bar, as the topic of childhood asthma and asthma in general has been covered many times.

Sorry about that sir.

I know there were threads similar to this one but every waiver question is unique. I am sorry for not capitalizing Marine but I will look out for that thank you for telling me that.

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 07:08 PM
Sorry about that sir.

Do I look like a Sir to you...........and what do I have in my signature???
Don't take for granted that every Marine on this site is a male.

sparkie
10-24-09, 07:10 PM
"Sorry about that sir. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dallasfan8181
10-24-09, 07:10 PM

Oh I am so so so sorry I didn't mean it swear it was a mistake.

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 07:12 PM
"Sorry about that sir. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/angrywithbat.gif

dallasfan8181
10-24-09, 07:59 PM
Come on Marines I need some help.

Thanks in advance Marines.

sparkie
10-24-09, 08:04 PM
. Use the search bar, as the topic of childhood asthma and asthma in general has been covered many times.

Wyoming
10-24-09, 09:18 PM

Choke!:beer: . :sick:

Spilled Yuengling on that one, missy.:bunny:

Wyoming
10-24-09, 09:19 PM
. Use the search bar, as the topic of childhood asthma and asthma in general has been covered many times.

... in fact, in 3 or 4 posts, just today.

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 09:20 PM
Choke!:beer: . :sick:

Spilled Yuengling on that one, missy.:bunny:

That's alcohol abuse....

dallasfan8181
10-24-09, 10:48 PM
Yes I know there are posts similar to this one but none of them apply to my situation

sparkie
10-24-09, 10:58 PM
Dolly,,,, time to get off, and get a life of your own.

dallasfan8181
10-24-09, 11:03 PM

I got to get off and get a life? Look whose talking. LOL.

sparkie
10-24-09, 11:10 PM

You DO NOT wanna pizz me off,,,,,,:evilgrin:

Wyoming
10-24-09, 11:20 PM

I thought Debbie was in Dallas.

Lisa 23
10-25-09, 01:33 PM

Listen up here, you're only 14 years old. When speaking to Marines on this site, you WILL RESPECT each and every one of us, got it! You don't talk back to a Sgt of Marines.
You asked a question and we gave you answers, and you don't like the answers we gave you. We aren't Dr's from MEPS nor are we your local Recruiter, either. If you want a true answer to your question, when you're old enough, go talk to a Recruiter and explain your situation to him/her.
I do believe you owe Sgt Sparkie an apology.

dallasfan8181
10-25-09, 01:58 PM
It was just a joke I thought he was joking with me so I made a joke back. Im sorry

hbarcus
10-25-09, 02:16 PM
Don't make excuses. Next time apologize and leave it at that.

dallasfan8181
10-25-09, 02:47 PM
Don't make excuses. Next time apologize and leave it at that.

I said sorry.

hbarcus
10-25-09, 03:23 PM
When did I say you didn't apologize? I said not to make excuses. They get you nowhere quick. Just giving you advice, take it or leave it, its up to you.

dallasfan8181
10-25-09, 04:05 PM
When did I say you didn't apologize? I said not to make excuses. They get you nowhere quick. Just giving you advice, take it or leave it, its up to you.

I will take your advice your right if I make excuses i will get no where in the Marines or in life.

Thank you Marine.

dallasfan8181
10-26-09, 10:21 PM
Listen up here, you're only 14 years old. When speaking to Marines on this site, you WILL RESPECT each and every one of us, got it! You don't talk back to a Sgt of Marines.
You asked a question and we gave you answers, and you don't like the answers we gave you. We aren't Dr's from MEPS nor are we your local Recruiter, either. If you want a true answer to your question, when you're old enough, go talk to a Recruiter and explain your situation to him/her.
I do believe you owe Sgt Sparkie an apology.

B**** i'm the JOKER.

Lisa 23
10-26-09, 10:30 PM
B**** i'm the JOKER.
Did you just call me a b!tch?

dallasfan8181
10-26-09, 10:31 PM
Did you just call me a b!tch?

no i dont know what your talking about

Lisa 23
10-26-09, 10:32 PM
B**** i'm the JOKER.
Explain this then.

Wyoming
10-26-09, 10:36 PM
B**** i'm the JOKER.

You wanna explain yourself there?

dallasfan8181
10-27-09, 04:29 PM
Sorry every one about my behavior in the past but i did not mean what i said to be offensive it was just my catch phrase and i will not say it again. I was not trying to hurt anyone and I apologize.

Lisa 23
10-27-09, 04:40 PM
Saying "b!tch I'm the joker" is a catch phrase......and to say it to a Marine. I don't think so.
You want to say that to your friends, go right ahead, but you don't say that kind of crap on a Marine Corps site and to a Marine.

dallasfan8181
10-27-09, 04:42 PM
Saying "b!tch I'm the joker" is a catch phrase......and to say it to a Marine. I don't think so.
You want to say that to your friends, go right ahead, but you don't say that kind of crap on a Marine Corps site and to a Marine.

Then I wont say it any more Im sorry.:scared:

Lisa 23
10-27-09, 04:43 PM
Then I wont say it any more Im sorry.:scared:
Not here you won't. :evilgrin:

dallasfan8181
10-27-09, 04:45 PM
Not here you won't. :evilgrin:

Ok I hope you understand that Im sorry will you accept my apology so we can put this behind us.