PDA

View Full Version : ok please no joking or being mean

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:56 PM
if i want to be a sniper in infantry do i need to go through the extra 12 weeks of training?

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 02:58 PM
OK, no joke. You already asked this question in your other thread. Double posting IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 03:03 PM
Forgot to add......rules 7-8-9

Read this before posting in Ask A Marine

7. No crying, please. If you are posting here, you must want to be a Marine. If one of our answers hurts your feelings or you feel we are not treating you nicely, you may want to consider a different career. If you cannot handle things said to you on the internet, you will not survive in our Corps. Wal-mart is always accepting applications.

8. Expect respect until you disrespect. Marines follow a tradition of mentorship which is the reason why most of us answer questions here. If we perceive a bad attitude in your correspondence with us, you may become familiar with more of our traditions, hostility and belligerence. Don’t go away mad. Just go away. The site administrator will expedite your departure.

9. Why argue? Even if done respectfully, there is no point in expressing rebuttals or contrary opinions to our responses. If we are wrong, another Marine will correct us if necessary. We understand that things change and we can occasionally learn things. However, unless you’re a Marine and BTDT, your input doesn’t carry much weight with us. As one of our brothers said “arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; you may win, but you’re still retarded.”

usmcmsf
10-24-09, 03:10 PM
You might not even have to go to boot camp.

Kegler300
10-24-09, 03:15 PM
The thread title was enough for me...http://www.emoticonking.com/emoticons/laughing/006-[Laughing]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Quinbo
10-24-09, 03:16 PM
Not only did you ask this question in two other threads but you recieved an answer. Use a little initiative and do a search.

sparkie
10-24-09, 03:23 PM
Now everybody be nice,,,,,,,, No child abuse.