PDA

View Full Version : ignore this one didn't know other unlocked!

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 01:47 PM
Hello my name is Nathan and I want to join the Marines, I want to snipe in the infantry, and am wondering if I can. Also can I work while in boot camp because by february next I will have a kid and want to be able to support my girlfriend and our kid. I am 15 years old and am a sophomore in high school. I have had my mind set on being a Marine for 6 years. Also would I use a M40A3 or is there another one?

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 01:49 PM
sorry didn't know the other unlocked.

RYDERKUR
10-24-09, 01:56 PM
E3O, is this you? Hahaha.

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 01:57 PM
sorry but no i am me and only me

Old Marine
10-24-09, 02:01 PM
Hello my name is Nathan and I want to join the Marines, I want to snipe in the infantry, and am wondering if I can. Also can I work while in boot camp because by february next I will have a kid and want to be able to support my girlfriend and our kid. I am 15 years old and am a sophomore in high school. I have had my mind set on being a Marine for 6 years. Also would I use a M40A3 or is there another one?

These kids get more unbeliveable every day.

firedog974
10-24-09, 02:01 PM

Is this a serious question or a joke?

Quinbo
10-24-09, 02:03 PM
This might come as a suprise to you but the Marine Corps is a full time job and they actually pay you. If you are asking if you can get a side job while in boot camp the answer is no.

Most of the sniper questions have already been covered in infinite detail on this site so using the search function will probably help you out with your sniper questions.

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:04 PM
I would not joke about this on such a serious site. I am seriously 15 years old and have been intent on being a Marine for 6 years. I will have a kid in about 4 months and want to be able to support the kid and the mother while in boot camp. Why would I joke about this? Not to be offensive. Sorry if you are offended. But i am seriously serious.

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 02:06 PM

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/animal%20buddie%20greetings/cautionsign-sillythread.jpg

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:06 PM
So there is no way i can support them while in boot camp:(. or will they pay for them? If first this sucks if second:bunny:

echo3oscar1833
10-24-09, 02:08 PM
No this isn't me guys lol :D.

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:08 PM
thank you

Wyoming
10-24-09, 02:14 PM
Ok well my name is Nathan, first of all and I am a sophomore in high school and want to be an infantry sniper (not recon). And I want to know if I can use a sniper in infantry in the marines and which one I know marines usually use a M40A3 right? Is this the one I would use. Also can I join right after high school and go to boot camp. How long does this last because I will have a family to take care of, well in february next I will.? Can i work while in boot camp.

I cannot help myself, I may get busted, I may never be able to return, but so be it, as this is one ****ed up post!!!

This 15 yo, seems to have a kid to take care of in February next, wants to know if he can work while in Boot Camp, yet again another sniper wannabee, wants to know how long boot lasts, and has quite obviously not heard of nor read any of the site rules, suggestions, or comments.

Now, iffen I was a poolee/wannabee, I would be real embarrassed about this post and would police my own.

I seriously do not believe any other service recruiter would be able to listen to this and keep a straight face.

**** like this makes me start drinking early in the day.

BTW, E3O couldn't come up with one this ridiculous. I hate to say it, but he has more intelligence than to pull crap like this.

echo3oscar1833
10-24-09, 02:15 PM
I would not joke about this on such a serious site. I am seriously 15 years old and have been intent on being a Marine for 6 years. I will have a kid in about 4 months and want to be able to support the kid and the mother while in boot camp. Why would I joke about this? Not to be offensive. Sorry if you are offended. But i am seriously serious.

Getting ready to have a kid at 15, and you want to join the Marine Corps where you will be gone from home for months at a time. Seriously you need to rethink your priorities. One if you are dumb enough to get a girl pregnant at 15, it shows that you are stupid, and irresponsible. Don't they teach sex education, you ever heard of a condom. If you think the Marine Corps is going to be an easy fix you a wrong. Go away now, and go away fast. :mad:

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:19 PM
So don't make assumptions about who the hell i am. That i am dumb. This is something i need to do. So seriously this is annoying. Noone here knows me and need to stop talking junk. I am actually smart, this is a life choice for me to make not you.:mad:

Wyoming
10-24-09, 02:20 PM
Well in order to be a sniper in the MARINE CORPS you must take another class after boot. And maybe i should have been more specific about this. I meant will i have to take that class if i do not want to do recon. But yes i am 15 years old with a kid on the way. If you don't like that then by all means don't post cause i don't feel like arguing right now.:mad:

Careful padawan, and sorry you are feeling ill, but how do YOU propose to support this mother and child?

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:22 PM
My father and her parents will help till we're 18 and then we're on our own just like my parents. I hope I will do good and will stay alive to continue taking care of them. Really for right now i am confused out of my mind, scared like ****. I have no idea where my life is going to go.

Lisa 23
10-24-09, 02:22 PM
So don't make assumptions about who the hell i am. That i am dumb. This is something i need to do. So seriously this is annoying. Noone here knows me and need to stop talking junk. I am actually smart, this is a life choice for me to make not you.:mad:
I'd watch your tone talking to Marines their young man.

echo3oscar1833
10-24-09, 02:23 PM
Oh Im sorry 15 year old little boy. I didn't realize that you where smarter than Marines. Now that we have established this point, and you are in charge, I'll go haze myself now. Since you know more...

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:24 PM
I never said i was smarter than you, i said i was smart you may be smarter then me but you don't know what i've been through, and i don't know what you've been through so don't make assumptions. MARINE thanks by the way

firedog974
10-24-09, 02:28 PM
Well scooter, from reading your post the best advice I can give you is if you have ANY inkling of ever joining our beloved Corps, you may want to first lean to give respect to Marines, for we have earned our place in the Corps. Secondly, you need to learn to control you mouth.

wolfeydawg
10-24-09, 02:32 PM
OMG you know what not being rude or anything. I was thinking that in my ruined life, yes my life is ruined, people who do what i intend to do, would want to help me but i guess you MARINES just want to ridicule me, but you know what i can deal with that.