PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Know? Another Celebrity Disgracing My CORPS!

polizei
10-23-09, 09:36 PM
Well, look for yourself. Aaron Carter apparently thinks that wearing the Marine Corps Dress Blues coat is something everyone is entitled too. He must not understand that Marines DIE to wear that god damn uniform.

God America ****es me off. Now Devil Dogs, commence firing! :mad:

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/28545-dwts-aaron-carter-im-not-trying-to-hook-up-with-karina-smirnoff/1254415250_carter-smirnoff-290.jpg

FOBU
10-23-09, 09:41 PM
Aaron Carter,,what a waste of sperm

NoRemorse
10-23-09, 09:42 PM
Is the 40 year old his mom?

Lisa 23
10-23-09, 09:56 PM
Is the 40 year old his mom?
No, that's his pro dance partner, Karina, on Dancing With The Stars.

firedog974
10-23-09, 09:58 PM
He needs a nice, swift kick to the throat........

MontezumaCpl
10-23-09, 10:19 PM
How about a Ka-Bar between the 5th and 6th ribs.

ecfree
10-23-09, 10:22 PM
He must not understand that Marines DIE to wear that god damn uniform.

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/28545-dwts-aaron-carter-im-not-trying-to-hook-up-with-karina-smirnoff/1254415250_carter-smirnoff-290.jpg
Hey CODY,I understand you being ****ed,but GOD did not damn OUR uniform.....If any thing HE blessed it along with THE CORPS.....:iwo:SEMPER FI......
Ed.......

Wyoming
10-23-09, 11:26 PM
Who is Aaron Carter?

Someone, other than a douche, that I should give a **** about?

Lisa 23
10-23-09, 11:30 PM
BigAl......he's a singer, and currently is a celebrity dancer on Dancing With The Stars.

SlingerDun
10-24-09, 12:23 AM
Who is Aaron Carter?Vanilla Ice aka the quiff

Integrity57
10-24-09, 10:43 PM
He's a washed up child singer who's parents ripped him off and took all his money, I believe his older brother was in a boy band too? But no Sparkie, you shouldn't give a **** about him unless you get to meet him and jam your elbow in his throat.

janelson525
10-25-09, 01:43 AM
yes his bigger brother was part of a boy band. backstreet boys.

not sure if I can post this but if you happen to have a facebook there is a group about him and how descraceful it is that he is wearing this blouse. there is also a petition for an apology...which probably wouldnt happen, he doesnt seem like the kind of person to even realize how wrong he is for wearing it.

If you want to find the group....it is something like

dear aaron carter-- you are NOT a MARINE.

just wanted to post because I believe that he should apoligize to all the Marines out there, you have worked your a$$es for the right to wear it.

Lupo22
10-25-09, 01:36 PM
At least he didnt put the EGA on his collar. What a scum bag. That hair cut ain't regulation for that uniform either! That kind of **** ****es me off. The other day I saw a movie and one of the previews was for "This Is It", Michael Jacksons new film and in a clip, I saw him wearing a dark green military knock-off jacket with Sgt. chevrons.

Why is this a new fashion all the sudden to wear military/military inspired clothing!? If you want to wear, SIGN UP and EARN IT like many other celebrities have (Josh Gracin for example). Makes me sick...and the uniform doesn't mean quite as much to me YET as it does to some of ya'll, so I can only imagine what you guys feel!!!

Lupo22
10-25-09, 01:38 PM
I just re-read my post and before I get flamed for my "it doesn't mean quite as much to me YET" line, let me explain: I haven't deployed yet, I haven't lost any fellow Marines yet (other than my uncle in Korea, whom I never met), so thats what I meant by that. I still take the utmost pride in every single Marine Corps uniform, so please don't take that the wrong way.

jetdawgg
10-25-09, 02:45 PM
Vanilla Ice aka the quiff

http://earbudz.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/icelfi1104_468x762.jpg

Alisium
10-25-09, 02:58 PM
Meh? His hair alone screams,"Kick my azz!"

I won't be a total hypocrite, though. I once let a girlfriend wear my blouse, sans any bright-work, out with a pair of pantyhose and high heels and that's it. I enjoyed it.

Garyius
10-25-09, 03:00 PM
I am fairly laid back as a former Marine. I am one of the last to say "Semper Fi" when I see a former Marine unless they start it. I do have a NCO sword and a very nice display of my ribbons, Team Spirit key chains, and some photos that my wife made hanging on my 'I love me wall'. That is about as Hard Corps (pun) Semper Fi as I get.

Even so, this kind of stuff bothers me a little. I am not enraged or yelling at the screen, but I will now go out of my way to not see him in a movie or whatever he does.

If he wanted to wear a Marine uniform, he should have joined up and went to Boot Camp.

mdb0227
10-25-09, 04:14 PM
gross.

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little :sick:

Pansy @SS with a stupid hair cut in a well respected and sacred uniform with out earning it. Hate to see that.

BVD
10-25-09, 05:11 PM
Place him and Jane Fonda in the same room and let our troops have some target practice

LarryStarr
10-25-09, 06:03 PM
Place him and Jane Fonda in the same room and let our troops have some target practice

Speaking for myself, given those target choices, I'm not wasting any ammo on him! :evilgrin:

Petz
10-25-09, 06:11 PM
even though he didn't put the EGAs on the collar what do you think are on each of those buttons?

Besides, I think he's out trying to get support for Gays in the Military. I mean come on, look at him... apparently he's gay!!

echo3oscar1833
10-25-09, 06:14 PM
even though he didn't put the EGAs on the collar what do you think are on each of those buttons?

Besides, I think he's out trying to get support for Gays in the Military. I mean come on, look at him... apparently he's gay!!

Hahahahahaha thats funny Petz:D

Petz
10-25-09, 06:28 PM
I forgot to mention that is was LUPO who doesn't know what's on the buttons of our blues... sad really as it was issued to him in boot camp. Not like he has an excuse like some of us old dogs.

EDIT: yes I know it's not the EGA

Garyius
10-25-09, 06:37 PM
I never had blues. I went in in 1987 and only the honormen got them in boot camp. I got out in 92 and they told us to buy them and issued us a special uniform pay, but I got out before the date we had to have them.

I wouldn't know. In fact, that guy that got caught in the airport in fake blues with the LCPL stripes and red stripes on the pants. I wouldn't have caught it except for the caption on the photo.

The only guy around the squadron that wore blues was the career jammer, that was only once a week, and he was a SNCO so he always had blood stripes.

echo3oscar1833
10-25-09, 06:52 PM
I never had blues. I went in in 1987 and only the honormen got them in boot camp. I got out in 92 and they told us to buy them and issued us a special uniform pay, but I got out before the date we had to have them.

I wouldn't know. In fact, that guy that got caught in the airport in fake blues with the LCPL stripes and red stripes on the pants. I wouldn't have caught it except for the caption on the photo.

The only guy around the squadron that wore blues was the career jammer, that was only once a week, and he was a SNCO so he always had blood stripes.

They didn't issue blues when I was in either. As with you only the honor men got them. I've heard that now they get them issued. Not sure how true that is, I could be wrong. I bought my Blues later on, and only wore them once. It was after I was out of the Corps. Being stupid, and needing money I just recently sold them. Now I wish I hadn't, but thats life I guess, they went to a good cause though. I sold them to a young Marine who wanted a Dress Blue Coat so he could wear his medals he earned in Iraq at this years Ball.:marine:

Lisa 23
10-25-09, 07:03 PM
Over at Dancing With The Stars at abc.com in their discussions board, he explains himself on twitter....
He explains why he was wearing a Marine Corps Dress Blues jacket.

Question: http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369 (http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369)
Answer: http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7 (http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7)

and I don't have a twitter account and I'm not going to make one.

MLMonk
10-25-09, 07:20 PM
His mom should've swallowed.

Rooger
10-25-09, 09:17 PM
His answer!
my father was an MP for twenty years and my whole moms side is in the airforce!
And that makes it ok?

What an a**hole! I wish I was there when that picture was taken!

I'd go MP (MEDIEVAL PERSON) on his A**!

Alisium
10-25-09, 09:19 PM
Over at Dancing With The Stars at abc.com in their discussions board, he explains himself on twitter....

Question: http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369 (http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369)
Answer: http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7 (http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7)

and I don't have a twitter account and I'm not going to make one.

I gave up after about 10 clicks on "more"

What was his excuse?

cbfirefighter
10-26-09, 02:21 AM
Well, look for yourself. Aaron Carter apparently thinks that wearing the Marine Corps Dress Blues coat is something everyone is entitled too. He must not understand that Marines DIE to wear that god damn uniform.

ACTUALLY THINK HES SHOWING RESPECT FOR THE USMC BY WEARING THAT HE AINT DISGRACING THE MARINES IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORUM

Petz
10-26-09, 07:47 AM
And what gives you any say in the matter non-rate?!!!

AKA HITMAN
10-26-09, 07:53 AM
From the looks of him...the brain part of his DNA stuck to the roof of his Moms mouth....

TJR1070
10-26-09, 07:54 AM
ACTUALLY THINK HES SHOWING RESPECT FOR THE USMC BY WEARING THAT HE AINT DISGRACING THE MARINES IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORUM

What would you know about it wannabe? Personally it makes me sick and I wish I could stomp a mud hole in his chest.

NoRemorse
10-26-09, 07:56 AM
His mom should've swallowed.

She did.

echo3oscar1833
10-26-09, 08:12 AM

No say on the Matter, Don't let the door hit you on your way out Turd.:nerd:

BVD
10-26-09, 08:42 AM
ammo is cheap

Wyoming
10-26-09, 08:53 AM

You are full of ****.

Now go hang out with your good friend the Recruiter.

I'm reeeeeeeeal sure he feels the same way that you do. NOT!! . :thumbdown

Lisa 23
10-26-09, 08:56 AM

This is the 2nd time you are posting in a MARINE forum ONLY and the 2nd time I'm telling you this, first time was in What is/was your MOS? thread. And using ALL CAPS is a form of SHOUTING on the internet.
You DO NOT rate to post in a Marine only forum and REMOVE Semper Fi from your signature, you DON'T rate that either.
And don't say sorry either, you should've read the rules first before posting! The staff here put those rules there for people like you.......read the rules! You won't get far in the Marine Corps without paying attention to rules and what others are telling you.

Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine!

Rule Nine make sure when you post a thread its in the proper forum, you do not rate to post in a Marine forum at any time prior to earning the title. Read the headings over the recruit forums for a guide!

kfisbusy
10-26-09, 09:42 AM
:evilgrin:I would Like to meet him in a dark ailly if you know what I mean? This fuc*er should have his a$$ kicked and anyone allso that wears our Blouse with out earning it. I have been out of my Corps sents 1979 and if I was to wear my Unfrom I would it with pride. Clean shave & clean hair cut. The only way that I would now Wear it is when I die I asked my wife to make sure that I was wearing it at that time. My daughty & son also know this. My son knows the pride of our unfrom now that he is a Brother in our MARINES CORPS. YOUR BROTHER SSGT. Francisco SEMPER FIDELIS
TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE CORPS NOW/ PAST AND AND FOREVER........

polizei
10-26-09, 10:13 AM

I hope you don't become a Marine.

nightstalker2
10-26-09, 01:46 PM
remember Disney creates asses that stink. He is lost and has no clue that he is doing wrong. But if anyone says anything to him they will be hit with trespassing and harassment. When he walks the fine line of reality television because he is wash up at the ripe age of twenty something. That says a lot of his character and his publicist.

cbfirefighter
10-26-09, 02:46 PM
You are full of ****.

Now go hang out with your good friend the Recruiter.

I'm reeeeeeeeal sure he feels the same way that you do. NOT!! . :thumbdown
ACTULLLY HE DID FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT WAT I SAID HE THINKS IT SHOWS RESPECT CUZ IF U ACTULLY READ WHY HE WORE IT..IT WAS TO SHOW RESPECT FOR ALL THE MARINES WHO DIED IN IRAQ....SO YEA GET A DAMN LIFE

cbfirefighter
10-26-09, 02:47 PM
I hope you don't become a Marine.
ACTULLY I LEAVE PRETTY DAMN QUICK FOR BOOT DIP ****!

Lisa 23
10-26-09, 02:51 PM
You've been told that you aren't allowed to post in Open Squad Bay, which is for MARINES ONLY!!! Last time I checked, you are not a Marine.

Hotel4341
10-26-09, 02:52 PM

PFC or SgtMaj, I don't give a rat's @$$. Don't you friggin dare disrespect someone who has actually earned the title. I bet you're gonna be one of the one's who start crying before you even go to sleep for the first time and have a suicide note before you even leave receiving.

zx6rdr
10-26-09, 02:57 PM
PFC or SgtMaj, I don't give a rat's @$$. Don't you friggin dare disrespect someone who has actually earned the title. I bet you're gonna be one of the one's who start crying before you even go to sleep for the first time and have a suicide note before you even leave receiving.

Exactly, you are a weak a$$ POS that will never earn the title, hell from your profile, you are not even a poolee.... LEAVE THIS SITE, DO IT NOW, TURD!

echo3oscar1833
10-26-09, 03:07 PM

Yeah once where done with you here, you won't be coming back. Stand Bye Turd!!!:evilgrin:

Phantom Blooper
10-26-09, 03:27 PM

Question: http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369
Answer: http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7

He puts the TWIT in Twitter!:evilgrin:

metalmsgt
10-26-09, 03:57 PM
And I missed an opportunity to relay to an idiot that he was being an idiot.
I guess it's probably good that I don't live in L. A.
Mamma would miss me when LAPD would put me in jail after I snatched the freak up and put him in a blood choke as I carefully removed the Blue blouse from his nasty body. And I can't afford one of those lawyers that was on OJ's team.

Just a thought, kinda like the crosshairs I visualize on a few foreheads around the world.

DevilDog438
10-26-09, 04:04 PM
This douche proves that it must be biologically possible to reproduce via crap-in-vag insertion. :mad:

Lisa 23
10-26-09, 07:10 PM
Yes, I do watch Dancing With The Stars.
And...ah, yes...I love it. The audience has some Marines there. Give Aaron Carter hell Devil Dogs! :evilgrin:
Ooh-Rah!

Lisa 23
10-26-09, 07:48 PM
Aaron Carter was just on and after his dance was over with, he offered no apologies as to wearing the Marine Corps Dress Blues jacket to the Marines in the audience and Marines everywhere.

SGT7477
10-26-09, 09:11 PM
What a waste of skin.

Roger Shepherd
10-26-09, 10:39 PM
Someone needs to show him what it means to put on that uniform, and what some MARINE'S has paid to put that uniform on. Man it makes me madd when I see something like that. :mad:

Hotel4341
10-27-09, 07:56 AM
Is there no recourse at all? Seems like this should be part of the Stolen Valor Act or something >.<

Petz
10-27-09, 08:01 AM
no, 50 cent wearing the ribbons and such is the only one who COULD get hit on that, but it's not like he's claiming that stuff so he's not going to get charged. <br />
<br />
you have to understand, this is...

Hotel4341
10-27-09, 08:06 AM
I know, SSgt. I just am fed up with this new fad of wearing faux-military gear, and this seems like the latest step up. What image is he trying to present?

Martin513
11-28-09, 07:04 AM
So a fellow Marine in my barracks decided to show me this picture. When I saw it I was completley outraged. Why is this kid wearing our dress blues. What makes him think he deserves to wear such a distinguished uniform. I was so mad that I actually read his little Twitter repsonse. "My father was an MP for twenty years" How does that even remotely make it okay for you to wear them. Either his father or someone else needs to knock some sense into him. It's things like this that make me hate my generation.

But even with all of my outrage I am kind of thankful. It brought me to your website where Marines have a place to voice an opinion.

I looked for an introduction section in your forums but could not find one. My name is William Martin. I am a Lance Corporal in the Unitied States Marine Corps. I have been at my first duty station MCAS Iwakuni, Japan for 16 months. My MOS is 3531 Motor-T Operator. I PCS from Japan in August 2010. I still havent made up my mind where I would like to go next. Camp Lajuene or Camp Pendleton.

Rocky C
11-28-09, 07:43 AM
I looked for an introduction section in your forums but could not find one. My name is William Martin. I am a Lance Corporal in the Unitied States Marine Corps. I have been at my first duty station MCAS Iwakuni, Japan for 16 months. My MOS is 3531 Motor-T Operator. I PCS from Japan in August 2010. I still havent made up my mind where I would like to go next. Camp Lejeune or Camp Pendleton.

Welcome Aboard Brother :thumbup:.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

ps. didn't mean to Jack the Thread so, Aaron Carter or whoever he is, is a piece of SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinblueline81
11-28-09, 08:48 AM
Aaron Carter needs a heel stomp to the face!!!

I am a Police Officer, and once observed a late teen (18 or 19) walking down the street wearing a Dress Blue coat, jeans, ratty un-kept hair cut, and skateboarding sneakers. I stopped, got out of my cruiser and dogged the kid until he walked off.....Never saw him wear that coat ever again..

Petz
11-29-09, 02:06 PM
you must not be higher than a tan belt TB... there's lots of more fun things to do to him. :D

SgtPatricksWife
02-10-10, 05:25 AM
altho this jacket went toooo far to resemble the actual dress blue uniform i do agree with you. but im warning you all now, that Military replica jackets are now what is in fashion. You will be seeing a lot of celebs and people wearing jackets like this for the next few months.

AKA HITMAN
02-10-10, 07:27 AM
Here in Tejas some little dance d**che bags perform for Quincerias (sp) dressed in blues and wearing white hi top sneakers. Now understand they were dancing for teenage girls and were teenagers themselves, what pizzed me of so much they were doing the Chippendale routine with the blues on. Evidently a lot of Marine in the Dallas area took offense also and evidently these rat fugs aren't performing in uniform anymore.

dROD20
02-10-10, 07:39 AM
wow, he is such a douce. he is from the same area i am in tampa and i used to see him and his brother "the backstreetboy" all the time...i already disliked them but they just dropped another 100 points.

USMCmailman
02-10-10, 10:57 AM
If a Real Marine saw this he would not have the blouse on anymore! And he probably would need to be seen at the Emergency Room!:mad:

kenrobg30
02-10-10, 01:39 PM
First let me say welcome, to LCpl Martin, glad you're with us Bill. Next, I have to say, that you have all offerede some pretty good Ideas, as to how to handle this spoiled little darlin'. The only problem is, most of your ideas, will get some good Marine Brother thrown in the crowbar hotel.Now, if I were still driving, I think I'd find him, and run over him with a truck, hopefully in his bed. 18tire tracks across his silk sheets, auta just about do it. :evilgrin: S/F!!!! Ken