PDA

View Full Version : Pool(ee) Hall

RYDERKUR
10-23-09, 07:39 PM
I know the Pool(ee) hall was given to them so they could do their thing, but it's ticking me off at how much of idiots they are by passing bum scoop. I put this in Open Squad Bay so they can read it. I know there was a thread started in the Hooch, but I wanted to get this out there so they know that what they read and hear needs to be taken with a grain of salt, granted this is the internet and any advice given should be anyways...but anywho. Yea, you poolees are idiots for giving each other bad information.

P.S. To the idiot who said LCpl isn't attainable out of boot camp...yes, as a matter of fact it is. It is hard to achieve, but it is out there. Also, one could pick it up by TIG if they are on the Depot that long.

BR34
10-23-09, 07:41 PM
Ha, we don't rate to talk to poolees, stand down before one of them fracks you up!

LMAO.

RYDERKUR
10-23-09, 07:51 PM
Yea, I guess, geeze. I came home and found this change and found it quite odd after the mentality around here so long that this was a Marine site and the Poolees were guest on it. Now they have there own little lair where they can spread dumbassery to each other.

Marine84
10-23-09, 08:40 PM
dumbassery

I snickered just a little.

ecfree
10-23-09, 10:39 PM
. Now they have there own little lair where they can spread dumbassery to each other.
Hey KURT,they will learn the truth when they arrive at MCRD.........
DUMBASSERY ??????:banana:

SEMPER FI :iwo:
Ed...

sparkie
10-24-09, 08:38 AM
Look, Brothers, instead of moaning, why don't you all write Jerry a letter of request? You never know.

And if you ever get back there, Behave Yourselves.