PDA

View Full Version : Sports Bars near Pendleton ?

MD8724
10-23-09, 05:55 PM
So, I'm in dire need of a Sports Bar, Bar/Grill, Whatever.

Basically, I'm looking for a place to watch football on Sundays. I'm talking NFL package, not just local cable. 20-40 TVs with every game on. I'm in a hotel until Nov 3rd, and then I go to Mojave Viper for a month, so it will be a while before I have mine set up. Anyone know of a good place to go ? Good food/drinks would be a plus, but it's a requirement. I just want to watch the damn Panthers games.

usmchauer
10-23-09, 06:36 PM
Not too sure, but you could check out Hennesey's in Dana Point. Its not too far from you there.

Phantom Blooper
10-23-09, 08:53 PM
Does the hotel have a front desk...where you can ask?

If not surely they have a telephone book...let your fingers do the walking.:evilgrin:

MD8724
10-23-09, 10:07 PM
I'm very well aware of telephone books, and other sources of information. This forums, is one of those sources of information, such as how usmcchauer gave me a name :P

I should really just quit asking though, because I really ****ing hate talking to you guys sometimes. How hard is it to not be a dick and either give a good answer, or just ignore the thread. ****.

Phantom Blooper
10-23-09, 10:27 PM
I thought that was a sensible answer....if you don't like it don't ask dumbazz questions!:evilgrin:

firedog974
10-23-09, 10:34 PM
I'm very well aware of telephone books, and other sources of information. This forums, is one of those sources of information, such as how usmcchauer gave me a name :P

I should really just quit asking though, because I really ****ing hate talking to you guys sometimes. How hard is it to not be a dick and either give a good answer, or just ignore the thread. ****.

Quit being so ****ing sensitive and grow a pair.......Christ, has our Corps evolved to the point where you cannot answer a friggin question without someone needing a new tampon???

MD8724
10-23-09, 11:21 PM
Okay so, stick to the ****ing topic in my thread. If you know somewhere that I can watch football, please tell. I'm aware of the options for finding a place, as I am using one now.

I have no need for anyones opinions, unless those opinions have to do with the food/drinks/prices/services at places they inform me of.

Agian, the question WAS, Does anyone know of a Sports Bar that has the NFL Sports package so that customers can watch any and every game ?

The question is NOT how can I find such a place.

Wyoming
10-23-09, 11:44 PM
No offense, but I'd go the phone book route myself.

Have you tried Dex Knows? Not sure of the spelling.

MD8724
10-23-09, 11:46 PM
Trust me, I've called around alot. They only have basic cable, which I have in my hotel room. Did really have any luck searching online either. Don't remember Dex Knows though, Ill try to look into it, thanks.

Kegler300
10-24-09, 05:55 AM
Are you near Oceandump or outside the back gate?

Supersquishy
10-24-09, 06:35 AM
delete

Alisium
10-24-09, 06:50 AM
The Rusty Spur.

HAHAHAHAH!

Or head up to Irvine at the Spectrum. They have a few there with lots of women.

Phantom Blooper
10-24-09, 06:53 AM
I said the same thing you said Squishey and got my azz chewed.....you better watch it....olpeople don't know shiat around here!:beer:

:evilgrin:

MD8724
10-24-09, 02:04 PM
I'm near Oceanside atthe moment, but ill go wherever I need to go to watch football. Like every place I have called just has cable. Surely there has to be somewhere that has an NFL package, like a real Sports Bar

Wyoming
10-24-09, 02:29 PM
... nothing from Dex Says, or whatever it be?

Supersquishy
10-24-09, 03:06 PM
http://thesportsbarproject.com/bars/california/camp-pendleton

MD8724
10-24-09, 03:35 PM
Dex Knows was okay. I called the places, but the ones who answered all had cable. Ill try squishys, looks like it has more options. THanks.