PDA

View Full Version : husband on his way to Afghan

mdb0227
10-17-09, 11:33 PM
Well, my husband left for Afghanistan tonight with some of the boys from 2/2. Some are already there and the rest ship out next week. My husband is in the WPNS CO. Please keep them all in your prayers. Any advice or encouragement is warmly welcomed.

Also if anyone wants to get some care packages or anything together, PM me for some addresses.

Hope this finds you all well, Thank you all so much for your support

-M.

SlingerDun
10-18-09, 01:11 AM
Good Luck to the young Marine, and don't you hesitate to bend a few ears on here when you feel the need.

--->Dave

SGT7477
10-18-09, 07:38 AM
He is a Marine keep the Faith, Semper FI.

bucksgted
10-18-09, 09:38 PM
The best of everything to you and your young Marine. I leave for Camp Lejeune in the AM to see my young Marine off. He, too, is with 2/2. Are the deployed addresses still the same as posted on 2/2 's public website?

ecfree
10-18-09, 09:48 PM
[quote=mdb0227;558365]Well, my husband left for Afghanistan tonight with some of the boys from 2/2. Some are already there and the rest ship out next week. My husband is in the WPNS CO. Please keep them all in your prayers. Any advice or encouragement is warmly welcomed.

mdb0227,,,,This is not the best thing to be doing.....Giving out this kind of info over the internet.....
Anyway my prayers go out to him and all Marines in harms way....

0331 2 0369
10-19-09, 07:31 AM
[quote=mdb0227;558365]Well, my husband left for Afghanistan tonight with some of the boys from 2/2. Some are already there and the rest ship out next week. My husband is in the WPNS CO. Please keep them all in your prayers. Any advice or encouragement is warmly welcomed.

mdb0227,,,,This is not the best thing to be doing.....Giving out this kind of info over the internet.....
Anyway my prayers go out to him and all Marines in harms way....

This is true but sadly enough you can read it in the local papers and on the news channels internet sites. They don't care about OPSEC because it's news for them.