PDA

View Full Version : Funny @$$ Cadence

ColdBlooded
10-13-09, 09:30 PM
Last Friday one of my buddies during our unit PT got out and sung some cadence and it went a little something like this "Siiiiilver Bullet... In my @$$, Iiii don't care, I put it there, Iiiii like it there." The Platoon Sgt busted out laughing and we had to stop due to the crack up. I will never forget this time. I guess there are some good times that we will never forget.

RYDERKUR
10-13-09, 09:53 PM
I guess I need to tell the story behind this one. We had a former Drill Instructor as a Platoon Commander so obviously extreme moto-ness was part of the daily routine. Well one day, a Corporal and a fire team leader was called out to do cadence and he relieved our PC, so he starts this cadence, and I'm not going to be able to remember a lot of it, but it went something like, E-A, E-A, EAS... and I can't remember much more of it. I know, hardly funny written out, but it was the most motivating cadence I have ever heard.

kfisbusy
10-14-09, 01:20 AM
:evilgrin::banana:I rember one from booy camp. It went like this. I do'nt know but I been told eskimo puss* is mighty cold soundoff 1,2 1,2 1,2,3,4 U. S. Marine Corps. then you just reapeated it then at the endi it went. I do;nt know but I been told that the army life is no good for me snould off and so on. But most of you problyheard this anyway. SSG. Francisco:iwo: