PDA

View Full Version : Is Infrantry mos closed?

Brandon Lewis
10-12-09, 07:28 PM
i talke to my recruiter and was asking about infrantry mos's and he said they were closed.
are they really closed? if so, when will they open and whats the better of the jobs to choose from?

Thanks
Brandon Lewis

Brandon Lewis
10-12-09, 07:30 PM
sorry key board messed up and didnt catch it not infrantry i meant infantry

Lisa 23
10-12-09, 07:34 PM
I don't mean to come across like a smart a$$, but we're not all Recruiters here. There are a couple of career Marine Recruiters on board here, but they haven't been on in a while. If your Recruiter is telling you that it's closed, then chances are, it's closed.
As for jobs to choose from, only you can choose what job you want. You are the one who has to make that decision, not the Marines here. It's your life.
Good luck to you. :thumbup:

Brandon Lewis
10-12-09, 07:44 PM
your not coming across as one i understand what you have to say fully. the only reason i was asking the question is i was screwed over alot on my way to entering the armed forces which lead me to the marines as my branch to choice.
i honestly dont trust recruiters and have gotten alot of my imfo. from people that are in the service. on the part of jobs i was wondering about some of the marines opinions because they may be in that job and therefore know what is good along with bad in that mos.

Lisa 23
10-12-09, 07:58 PM
When using the word Marines, it will always be capitaized, it's in the rules.

Brandon Lewis
10-12-09, 08:00 PM
my fault "Marines"

AlteredCustoms
10-12-09, 08:42 PM
Hello and for the infantry feild being closed is false thats the biggest feild in the Marines what kind of stuff do you like doing as for me im in the 08 feild as artillery love it theres a ton out there to do.

Brandon Lewis
10-12-09, 08:56 PM
honestly anything infantry wise would be fine. i want it to be my second choice once i figure out how to get into airfield services
thanks