PDA

View Full Version : What should I study?

Jaybaker87
10-12-09, 03:46 PM
My MOS was changed 2 weeks prior to shipping I was going to be in NBRC but just a few days ago my MOS was changed to intel. and i have to take another test for placement reasons I believe its called defensive language test im not sure if thats correct. If any of the Marines here could tell me what type of test it is so I could study I would really appreciate your help. Thanks Marines for any help you can give.

Zulu 36
10-12-09, 04:05 PM
You already asked this question in an other thread. No double posting.

NoRemorse
10-12-09, 11:26 PM
Psychology.

Quinbo
10-13-09, 12:26 AM
DLAB ... you can study by talking to a 6 month old baby and trying to make sense out of the language they are speaking. Goo goo gah gahh. Ohh that means bring me a giant steak with mushrooms and onions. Boo boo bahh bahh ... ohh you want a beer. Slump lump poohh ... ohh you want me to change your diaper. Next thing you know you will be a DLAB expert.

It is basically a test on how quickly you can pick up a new language and not a test on languages you already know.

OverTheHillWM
11-18-09, 02:36 PM
Why doesn't anybody ever refer to the thousands of linguistic puzzles available via the internet? http://www.sil.org/americas/BRASIL/EnglPuzz.htm

usmcmsf
11-18-09, 06:15 PM
DLAB ... you can study by talking to a 6 month old baby and trying to make sense out of the language they are speaking. Goo goo gah gahh. Ohh that means bring me a giant steak with mushrooms and onions. Boo boo bahh bahh ... ohh you want a beer. Slump lump poohh ... ohh you want me to change your diaper. Next thing you know you will be a DLAB expert.

It is basically a test on how quickly you can pick up a new language and not a test on languages you already know.

Lol, don't give 6 month year old babies steak and beer bulk:marine: