PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Walsworth, 1st ANGLICO Sub Unit One

RVHall
10-11-09, 08:44 PM
brothers of Jesse Walsworth, 1st ANGLICO Sub Unit One

USMC 1967-71, 1st ANGLICO Sub Unit One in Vietnam for two tours, detached to the 2nd ROK Marine Brigade, as were the largest number of ANGLICO Marines.

Jesse's daughter-in-law is looking for any friends and photos of Jesse. All his photos were destroyed, and the couple would like to surprise him.

If you know Jesse, please contact me.

Semper Fi,

Vance

RVHall
10-18-09, 08:33 PM
from four generic USMC sites, and the ANGLICO forum.

Still hoping to get lucky.

S/F

Vance

Bdchi1
10-18-09, 09:21 PM
RV-- this is a mighty fine act for a fellow Marine. I know you probably have attempted everything...but I suggest going through the PAO on the 1st ANGLICO web site at http://www.i-mef.usmc.mil/contact.asp

They may be able to at least provide some unit shots from that era.

S/F

Bdchi1
10-18-09, 09:39 PM
btw-- Vance, I saw your photos on the "patriotfiles" blog site. You looked quite the bad @$$. I was following your same approach to looking for any pic's of the 1st Anglico that might include Jesse. I found nothing directed to him.

Best of luck.

RVHall
10-25-09, 04:46 PM
btw-- Vance, I saw your photos on the "patriotfiles" blog site. You looked quite the bad @$$. I was following your same approach to looking for any pic's of the 1st Anglico that might include Jesse. I found nothing directed to him.

Best of luck.

thanks for the tip, Bro.

so far as Bad@$$, I was just faking it - had to look macho or those Korean Marines would kick you in the gonads :D

Naw, really they were good guys once you got past the cultural idiosyncracies we each have.

thanks again

RVHall
10-25-09, 04:51 PM
I was following your same approach to looking for any pic's of the 1st Anglico that might include Jesse. I found nothing directed to him.

Best of luck.

and thank you also for the assist in my search.

We haven't given up, and the word is now out there in quite a few sites.

S/F

Vance