PDA

View Full Version : Getting Sent home During Boot camp

JasonJ1234
10-08-09, 09:18 PM
Hey Marines i was wondering about what are some of the things you will get sent home for during boot camp? I'm not talking about medical conditions really or injuries obviously. But if your just really screwing up can they send you home.Believe me i am not asking this for a way out. In fact its the contrary i want to avoid anything that will stop me from graduating and becomes a Marine.

Lisa 23
10-08-09, 09:45 PM
I'm not trying to sound like a smart a$$. but don't worry about that kinda stuff. If you start to think about that kinda stuff, then crap will happen that you don't want to have happen. Just go to boot camp and do what you're told by your Drill Instrcutors.

commdog7
10-08-09, 09:50 PM
If you change your mind about becoming a Marine, you can attempt suicide or just refuse to train and you'll be on your way out the door. Careful though, I guarantee you will regret that decision when you leave empty-handed.

stein07
10-08-09, 10:03 PM
LASWMarine is absolutely right. If you do as you are told and do your best, everything else will take care of itself. This isn't something you should spend too much time thinking about. Just take it chow to chow, rack time to rack time, and Sunday to Sunday. It'll be over before you know it. No matter how much any one thing sucks, they can't stop time. You have to hang in there until it is time to move on to the next thing which hopefully, will suck less.

USCFIGHTONUSC
10-08-09, 11:14 PM
Hey Marines i was wondering about what are some of the things you will get sent home for during boot camp? I'm not talking about medical conditions really or injuries obviously. But if your just really screwing up can they send you home.Believe me i am not asking this for a way out. In fact its the contrary i want to avoid anything that will stop me from graduating and becomes a Marine.

It is actually very hard to get sent home from boot camp. Some reasons are as follows..
-you get hurt beyond repair
-you repeatedly fail any one event (swim,rifle,pft,etc)
-you fail a drug test/fraudulent enlistment
-you refuse to train/fail to adapt/suicidal

Being a screw up will not get you sent home. They will do everyhting in their power to graduate you, no matter what you're like.