PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Merry Christmas Marines and Sailors

MOM4RMARINES
10-08-09, 07:39 PM
4th Annual / Operation “2009 MERRY CHRISTMAS MARINES AND SAILORS"
Dear Dedicated Patriots and Veterans,
We need your assistance once again this year. The logistics for this mission is huge! We are hoping to do our largest Christmas stocking mission ever, 4000 stockings to the Marines and Sailors- Destination Southern Afghanistan./ 2nd MEB. WE only have a few weeks to raise the funds needed to make this mission reality. Please go to WWW.MOM4RMARINES.ORG (http://www.mom4rmarines.org/) and make a donation today! We are only the middleman; you are the ones that make this happen! Shipping to Afghanistan can take 3-4 weeks therefore we must raise these funds NOW, order the products and ship at the latest by the 3rd week of November.
We would be most grateful if you could please forward this email onto all your contacts
Patty Lewis
Founder/ President
MOM 4R MARINES

MOM 4R MARINES is a 501(c) 4 / subsidiary committee under the All Divisions MCL Detachment # 281This is a 100% volunteer organization. No one receives any personal compensation what so ever

sparkie
10-08-09, 08:32 PM
I send stockings on my own, don't know I need ya.

christlord
10-09-09, 09:10 AM
its chrismas again!!!

IDontWheeze
10-09-09, 09:19 AM
Thanks Ma'am, I just sent what I could your way. Please PM me and I will give you my email address if there is anything else I can do to help.

MOM4RMARINES
10-09-09, 11:10 AM
Thanks so much for your support AND your service to our great Country! I just added a link to our website under "LINKS" Personal. You can download the PDF file flyer regarding this years Christmas mission, pass it on to all you contacts! That would be a HUGE help! Thanks for offering! I know you marines have what it takes to get this project successful for your brothers!
OO-RAH!

MOM4RMARINES
10-09-09, 11:16 AM
I tried to Capitolize MARINES and it would not allow me to edit!
Please except my apology.