PDA

View Full Version : Info??

dlk699
10-08-09, 05:26 PM
i am 21 years old and looking into joining the marines. what is holding me back is that i have stetch marks on my stomac and sides and worried thats people is going to pick on me and make a big deal about it. i was wondering if there is other people that join has the same problems and do they get picked on?

Lisa 23
10-08-09, 05:30 PM
Can't help you with our question, but when using the word Marines, it will be capitalized at all times. Also, fill out the rest of your profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to, and read the rules in the Poolee forum.

Zulu 36
10-08-09, 07:06 PM
If worrying about getting teased is such a big concern, the Marine Corps is not for you.

Boot camp is 35/7 teasing (or at least it feels like 35/7). The fleet drops to only 24/7 teasing.

USCFIGHTONUSC
10-08-09, 07:30 PM
i am 21 years old and looking into joining the marines. what is holding me back is that i have stetch marks on my stomac and sides and worried thats people is going to pick on me and make a big deal about it. i was wondering if there is other people that join has the same problems and do they get picked on?

I doubt the stretch marks are the main issue. Judging by what you said, you have issues with yourself and your self esteem.

I guess if you want to be a Marine bad enough, then you will learn to not worry about what others think of you.

McClure6515
10-10-09, 12:26 PM
Thick skin is one of the requirements