PDA

View Full Version : insecurity

dlk699
10-08-09, 03:46 PM
im a guy and i have stretch marks on my stomac and sides and its kinda embarrasing. i want to join the marines but i was wondering if there is other people at boot camp like that too. And do other recruits and the DIs make fun of you and give you a hard time about it

Wyoming
10-08-09, 03:57 PM
I can't wait for you to fix your profile, because I seriously got a couple of questions for you.

Lisa 23
10-08-09, 05:31 PM
Why do you have 2 threads on the same topic? Double posting is a no-no here.

sparkie
10-08-09, 08:05 PM
Puff, Puff, Puff, hold your breath and blow hard. There is plenty for all boots to be laughed at. Don't look for reasons to hide. Unless you need em.

LASW,,, We have a scared kid here,,,,,,,,,, Let him Quest.

BR34
10-08-09, 09:21 PM
Why are you concerned about what other men think about your appearance? If you're gay you probably shouldn't join. The military ain't too open about that. Are you going to be cock gazing them in return?

If you're heterosexual stop worrying about what other d*cks will think when they see you naked. I don't think it ever even crossed my mind that someone would even look at me before going to boot camp.

sparkie, him being scared is no reason to hold his hand and treat him like a baby. He made 2 threads on this same topic, and forum rules say that's a no-go. LASW was in the right to correct him for it.

dlk699
10-08-09, 10:37 PM
No I am not gay, I just dont want to be messed with about it. But i guess your going to get messed with either way and everyone isnt perfect. If i decide to join it will be somthing ill have to not worry about it. I was trying to get other peoples opinons about it. Thanks for everyone opinon. Hope i get a few more

Lisa 23
10-08-09, 10:58 PM
If you're going to join the Marine Corps, then do it. If you're that insecure about about some stretch marks, then the Marine Corps isn't for you, plain and simple.
Everyone gets messed with in boot camp, whether you have one of the best sculpted bodies there, or are one of the scrawniest bodies there. It happens. You deal with it and move on. There are more important things to worry about in boot camp than someone having stretch marks on their body. That should be the least of your worries.
And if you're really that worried about the stretch marks, then consider surgery to have them removed. But remember, if you have surgery to remove the stretch marks, then you'll proably have to have some type of waiver for having the surgery, and that may or may not keep you from joining the Marine Corps.

The decision is yours....either you want to be a Marine or you don't....plain and simple.

ameriken
10-08-09, 11:14 PM
Why do I get the feeling this is a joke from the same person who posted as 'idontkillisteal' and other usernames?

NoRemorse
10-08-09, 11:16 PM
No I am not gay, I just dont want to be messed with about it. But i guess your going to get messed with either way and everyone isnt perfect. If i decide to join it will be somthing ill have to not worry about it. I was trying to get other peoples opinons about it. Thanks for everyone opinon. Hope i get a few more

There you have it. Your grape is too big. It's too small. You're too slow. You're not fast enough. Your feet are big. You didn't shave right. Your boots are laced incorrectly. You've got another recruit's gear.

Good, your boots don't fit, good job clown, waiting on you. Wanna move in formation? Good. No discipline, no bearing, no integrity, no motivation, no volume.

If you think anyone's cock-gawking, caring about your stretch marks or laughing at the texas shaped birthmark on your ass then adjust yourself. You'll be shocked into worrying about everything else, like standing at the position of attention as a bead of sweat makes it into your nose... you wanna scratch that? Good.

You'll get over it.