PDA

View Full Version : question on HGH(human growth hormone)

StoneTheWeak
10-06-09, 10:49 PM
You can get HGH 2 ways, your body makes it, or you can get an injection. The injections are illegal, by Marine Corps standards anyways. But they do sell supplements that cause your body to just release more HGH. Anybody know anything on the Marine Corps stance with this? As far as I know, the only things that are controlled are HGH, Pro-Hormones, and anabolic roids like D-Bol. Outside of that, I haven't heard anything else, and the one link I found to the Marine Corps list of unlawful substances my computer won't let me view. Does anybody have a link they could post up for me?

SlingerDun
10-07-09, 02:57 AM
Research: "stinging nettle root extract" to enhance your weight training efforts, it's very potent. The root itself can be purchased around ebay by the pound for under $20 dollars which i tried and used up in a couple months making tea and home loaded horse pills. It wasn't extract nor even concentrate and it took alot to feel any benefits. It was just pulverized dried nettle root and does not have the same kick as the extract.

So i switched to store bought nettle root (extract) pills diligently about 3 times daily since last March for BPH and feel pretty good and strong along with the prostate health benfits. I think my hair looks better too:cool:

I've never plucked an entire bush from the forest and stuffed it in the juicer but i suspect it to be quite a Monster. I'll try it this fall when the rains bring them back to life.

--->Dave

StoneTheWeak
10-07-09, 05:47 AM
They're nasty little bastards. I got stung by a couple in the legs when fishing and had a massive reaction. Though I'm sure the roots are harmless. Have to give it a shot, I always try new things to see what gives me the best results.

HGHEan
02-10-11, 12:53 AM
yeah stone..i agree with you...that Injectable HGH (http://www.hghforsale.org) Human Growth Hormone can be taken effectively by spray, swallowed or by injection. Injectable HGH Human Growth Hormone however is most effective when applied by sub-cutaneous or intramuscular injection. Injectable Human Growth Hormone (Hgh) are secretagogues, mostly amino acids, which cause the pituitary to liberate a small amount of human growth hormone, but these are much less effective than real recombinant human growth hormone (rHGH). True (rHGH) human growth hormone is dispensed only with a prescription and can only be taken by sub-cutaneous or intramuscular injection...