PDA

View Full Version : I Hope I Have This Straight

II SCHLEGEL II
10-03-09, 12:50 PM
Hello Marines,

I have been signed since Feb. and i leave for recruit training next week Oct. 12

I understand everything that comes with recruit training noting that my father is a Marine and served during Desert Storm as a heavy machine gunner.

What I seem to get confused with is that I know I go to MCT after and then MOS school.

The MOS I signed with is Charlie November: Supply and Legal Services.

Can any Marine give me some insight on how work and living is going to be.

anything at all thank you Marines

Zulu 36
10-03-09, 12:55 PM
Hello Marines,

I have been signed since Feb. and i leave for recruit training next week Oct. 12

I understand everything that comes with recruit training noting that my father is a Marine and served during Desert Storm as a heavy machine gunner.

What I seem to get confused with is that I know I go to MCT after and then MOS school.

The MOS I signed with is Charlie November: Supply and Legal Services.

Can any Marine give me some insight on how work and living is going to be.

anything at all thank you Marines

Profile up, read site rules and stickies. Use the search function first to look for answers, then come back.

Lupo22
10-03-09, 01:23 PM
office job, 9-5, giving the grunts whatever they need. good luck. you and your dad won't have much to talk about around the dinner table other than "being a Marine" as the things he's seen are much more heinous that what you'll most likely encounter as a supply Marine. Either way, we're all part of a cog and all necessary to accomplish the mission so keep your head straight and go get that title, poolee!!

BR34
10-03-09, 03:27 PM
PFC, Lupo, you have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should let Marines who have actually been in the FMF answer questions about the FMF.