PDA

View Full Version : 1 testicle

bmiproblemgirl
09-30-09, 04:03 PM
Ok so here it goes.

Let me first preface this: i am asking this for legitimate reasons and do not wish to come across as perverse or crude. Just asking a question and giving the circumstances of this situation.

My boyfriend is a prior Marine serving in the Navy. He's shown me his USMC tat as well as his Navy ID and it all looks legit. But, as some of you out there can attest, sometimes the looks of things can be deceiving.

What i'm questioning is the following:

He claims that he had his right testicle removed when he was 5yr because it refused to descend. No big deal, it sometimes happens to the best of men.

What doesn't make sense is that he claims it happened when he was 5... Now correct me if i'm wrong, but, the marine corps don't usually accept men who only have one, right? i know that it takes balls to get into the corps, but, is he lying to me about the time frame that he had this surgery?

He has 1 child already which i think is cute, and i'm willing to accept her as my own. But, we were talking about 1 day having one together after we've been together and gotten married and all that.

i can't help but to think that perhaps he doesn't want to admit that he got into a fight defending our country, lost one after he had his lil girl, and then was released on medical and then accepted into the Navy and just doesn't want to talk about it. Or is he flat out lying about quite a few things, like getting drunk when he got the tatoo, and lying to cover it up?

Just thought i'd check to see if the Marines accept those who literally don't have both "balls" to get in. Medical waivers etc...

Thanks,