PDA

View Full Version : Any Marines into Music, acting or behind the scenes production?

MusicMarine
09-30-09, 12:26 PM
Always looking for great minds and talented people.

Sempfer Fi. MALS -31 Avionics
I started my music & film company when I got out in 05 at the best rank in the Marines.... Sgt!
Support with a vote.
vote for our artists song "Let Me Take You". by Kayo feat. Yung Capo of my recording company ChiCityInc. It was just on 1075 WGCI chicago . go to www.djtimbuck2.com and scroll down and vote.

Hope everything is good with all you Marines and you all are succeeding in life!

Semper Fi. RIP to my fallen brothers.

Supersquishy
09-30-09, 12:36 PM
Im looking for a producer to implement my ideas of "Cow Bell" and "Organ" music into Rap and Hip Hop.

MusicMarine
10-02-09, 03:08 PM
Im looking for a producer to implement my ideas of "Cow Bell" and "Organ" music into Rap and Hip Hop.

Lets find you one. hell we can find find one and implement the same sounds for Duffy, Jonas Brothers, Dolly Parton, and Garth Brooks. As long as I can market and sell 600,000 copies of sob songs to idiots like you and continue to make hefty commissions I dont give a sh*t. Yaaaay another 1200 dollar suit for me!:cool:

Or is it Rock and Roll that you like....or bluegrass....Insert country sob song and the artists I listed for your favorite genre and artist.

Son, it's bigger than one brand of music when it comes to what I do. So don't look at my skin color and see when I speak of music, i'm referring to hiphop (which definitely is my favorite along with classical because of the self expression). I'm referring merely to more money and business opportunities.

zx6rdr
10-02-09, 03:18 PM
Lets find you one. hell we can find find one and implement the same sounds for Duffy, Jonas Brothers, Dolly Parton, and Garth Brooks. As long as I can market and sell 600,000 copies of sob songs to idiots like you and continue to make hefty commissions I dont give a sh*t. Yaaaay another 1200 dollar suit for me!:cool:

Or is it Rock and Roll that you like....or bluegrass....Insert country sob song and the artists I listed for your favorite genre and artist.

Son, it's bigger than one brand of music when it comes to what I do. So don't look at my skin color and see when I speak of music, i'm referring to hiphop (which definitely is my favorite along with classical because of the self expression). I'm referring merely to more money and business opportunities.

In all . Don't be such a small minded dimwit. That makes you a disgrace to my Marine core. Dismissed!

Hmmmmmmmm..... I've never seen a REAL Marine do this..... CORE HUH??????? :mad:

stretchusa
10-02-09, 03:25 PM
[
In all . Don't be such a small minded dimwit. That makes you a disgrace to my Marine core. Dismissed![/quote]

I find that statement you just made to be incredibly disgraceful. And you have the gall to call HIM a disgrace to the MARINE CORPS. If you want to try and do that you might first want to spell Marine Corps correctly. Also calling someone who in all likelihood is older than you smacks of a lack of class. :usmc:

temarti
10-02-09, 03:56 PM
It is easy to rent suits and have pics taken in hotel lobbies, the ones who have to shout what they have or do have usually done nothing. Humbleness is the winner. Besides 1200.00 suites look just like 350.00 suites, I know.

Send us some info on your 60k album sales success stories. BTW there is some catching up to do to beat the GOD player.

stretchusa
10-02-09, 06:41 PM
I would say that with only MySpace pages he does not have 1200 dollar suits. Besides he is ashamed of being a Marine, why else would he not say anything about it on his MySpace page?

Osotogary
10-02-09, 06:58 PM
So don't look at my skin color and see when I speak of music

What does that have to do with all this? You wanted some support for your professional enterprises and.....? What does the color of your skin have to do with it?

GREY MATTER
10-02-09, 07:29 PM
Funny Thing About Stereotypes...they Are In Most Cases Dead Accurate

Osotogary
10-02-09, 08:23 PM
http://www.*********************/yearbook/showphoto.php?photo=588

MCRD San Diego
Platoon 2098 (see personal profile)
September 3, 2004 (see personal profile. Compare dates.)
Senior Drill Instructor - Staff Sergeant L.D. Harper
Drill Instructors - Sergeants, D.R. Neel, J. Jenkins, D.M. Olson

Unless platoon numbers are repeated, the photo this link : http://www.*********************/yearbook/showphoto.php?photo=588 will direct you towards, shows no mention of Shaun Prude. Shaun Prude is the name that appears on the MySpace/ChiCity Inc. web page.

Petz
10-02-09, 08:52 PM

bro, you paid 1200 dollars for that suit? in Oki they'd make that same hand-made suit for 100 bucks. Even sew in the label of the designer you want for an extra 10 bucks.

Don't come here trying to sell sh!t, that's not what this site is about. Take your wares someplace else and don't come back unless you have something productive to add to the forums.