PDA

View Full Version : Question For All Marines

sublymine
09-29-09, 01:47 PM
I'm trying to lat move to a mos that doesn't partake in intensive PT. Any suggestions?

BR34
09-29-09, 02:04 PM
Umm...try this link.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforceenlistedjobs/a/afjobs.htm

0331 2 0369
09-29-09, 02:12 PM
Try filling out your profile. So far what I get from your profile and your question is that you are lazy. Maybe I am wrong.

sparkie
09-29-09, 02:33 PM
HAHAHAHA,,,,Electronics, yes,,,Grunts, No.

{at least it was an honest question]

Rasanders22
09-30-09, 01:17 AM
HAHAHAHA,,,,Electronics, yes,,,Grunts, No.

{at least it was an honest question]

Unfortunatly your right. Unless that unit gets a First Sgt that was a grunt and likes to run people into the dirt.

MintusMaximus
09-30-09, 06:45 AM
Unfortunatly your right. Unless that unit gets a First Sgt that was a grunt and likes to run people into the dirt.

eh eh I have found that you can never tell what units PT the most. At my old COMM company we Pt'd every day, and had conditioning hikes monthly.

Now ... I am at a MARFOR ... sounds skate. However I PT harder here than i did at my deployable unit. Also a bunch of guys I know with I&I *Cinci* PT a lot also. I figure it's because they're in a more civilian public eye, that they want them to fit the image, and here well... It's such a small command it's easy to PT us all lol

However... to answer your question lat move to RCKRCN and request to be stationed at Camp Couch.

.... Rack Recon is HARDCORE!!!!! Camp Couch is like the 7th circle of hell, all they do is face to pillow body hardening... the horror... the horror!

GREY MATTER
09-30-09, 06:58 AM
I'm trying to lat move to a mos that doesn't partake in intensive PT. Any suggestions?

if you dont want to PT then you NEED to join the Airforce

thewookie
09-30-09, 06:59 AM
Don't feed the troll....:mad: