PDA

View Full Version : B Mods

TRosa06
09-27-09, 09:53 PM
Hello Marines. I was just wanting if anyone could help me on the regs of the chevron placement on the B Mods. I have tried looking at multiple sources and can't find it. Thanks in advance.

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 10:03 PM
Hello Marines. I was just wanting if anyone could help me on the regs of the chevron placement on the B Mods. I have tried looking at multiple sources and can't find it. Thanks in advance.

K, maybe Im just retarted and been out to long. But what the heck is a B Mod :D

Quinbo
09-27-09, 10:23 PM
I think the order has changed but it used to be chevrons on the collar placed the same way you would on cammies. I had read somewhere but can't find it. I believe the change was chevrons are centered on the epelets now. You won't have to poke holes in the collar of a bravo shirt.

Echo "B" mods is wearing the wooly pulley instead of the alpha blouse.

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 10:27 PM
I think the order has changed but it used to be chevrons on the collar placed the same way you would on cammies. I had read somewhere but can't find it. I believe the change was chevrons are centered on the epelets now. You won't have to poke holes in the collar of a bravo shirt.

Echo "B" mods is wearing the wooly pulley instead of the alpha blouse.

Roger, never wore it. Forgot about it:D

TRosa06
09-28-09, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the responses. I'm pretty sure it's in the epelets as well just wasn't sure if it was a certain distance from the shoulder or not. When I looked it up it always said in the collar.

Apache
09-28-09, 03:28 PM
Your best resource is your chain of command
Place them where it makes sense to you and then confirm with your chain before they mention it to you

MLMonk
09-28-09, 03:34 PM
It's about 1 1/2" from the seam of the shoulder on that epaulet thing.

TRosa06
09-28-09, 05:49 PM
It's about 1 1/2" from the seam of the shoulder on that epaulet thing.

Thanks.