PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

usmcsniperone
09-27-09, 05:47 PM
Hello All!
Some of you older members will know who I am from years ago. I was @ Drifter and Freebirds DC trip with a great bunch of members in 2002.

I've not been lost....just turned around for a few years with kids going to college and work, work, work! Its great to be back and looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Semper Fi,
Sniperone

thedrifter
09-27-09, 07:07 PM
Hello...and Welcome back!

Ellie

usmcsniperone
09-27-09, 08:48 PM
Hello...and Welcome back!

Ellie

Ellie, thank you! Sorry to hear about Roger....I didn't know. I sure remember the chats we had and the great discussions about the Corps. and Country. Semper Fi Ma'am Semper Fi.

Tom

usmcsniperone
09-27-09, 09:05 PM
WOW! I still have the CD with the pics you sent me from that reunion. How are ya?

Shaffer, I'm good as can be. Been real busy with life and have had alot going on the last few years. I got back on here actually doing some research looking for brother Marines that I lost contact with.
I found my old Sniper partner that I haven't seen in 22 years this summer and our families got together for the 4th of july and labor day.
Now I'm looking up my old mentor from my Scout/Sniper days. He was our Chief Scout/Sniper when I went to STA plt. He stayed in the Corps and gave 30 years of dedicated service to our beloved country. He retired on sept. 15th as a SGT.MAJOR OF MARINES!!! I won't post his name till I find him and ask permission.

The site sure has changed in 7 years! I'm still trying to figure everything out!! I like it!

Semper Fi
Sniperone