PDA

View Full Version : Take Care, All

Drafter
09-26-09, 11:37 PM
I've decided that this is not the type of site I would like to be a part of with regards to my service in the United States Marine Corps. Once a Marine and Always a Marine was what I learned in my...

09-27-09, 01:45 AM
So, what brought this on? Just wondering...

sparkie
09-27-09, 08:16 AM
Not the first time I didn't live up to someones expectations,,,,

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 08:42 AM
Yeah

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 08:44 AM
So yeah stay around brother:beer:

Supersquishy
09-27-09, 08:48 AM
[quote=echo3oscar1833;550384]Yeah quote]

DITTO!!! I Had my first taste of BS on one of the threads recently, there is only so much you can do online without reaching through your screen and choking the MF'r.

Semper Fi brother! :flag:

sparkie
09-27-09, 08:58 AM
Despite the 'Parade of Egos' 'round here, a brotherhood does exist. No, we're not always pretty, or sober. We are just what we are, Isn't that a bit like you?
If you feel you don't fit, OK. I do.

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 09:16 AM
Despite the 'Parade of Egos' 'round here, a brotherhood does exist. No, we're not always pretty, or sober. We are just what we are, Isn't that a bit like you?
If you feel you don't fit, OK. I do.

Semper Fi Sparkie, ur a brother as well :beer::D. Hell every Marine is a brother or sister regardless of how they see me. Thats how I see it, end of story.:marine:

Wyoming
09-27-09, 09:48 AM
Show me a site where panties don't get wadded and everyone stands around singing kum ba ya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ) and drinking red kool-aid, and I'll show you where I ain't gonna be.

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 10:11 AM
See what I mean, I got an infraction for posting something, Must be a real Marine now got two Infractions on leatherneck.com:D:beer:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=38489

thewookie
09-27-09, 10:27 AM
(sound of door shutting) -I think the guy was kinda a tool (I'm sure he thinks the same of me), he's needs to chill. :usmc: He came in here busting chops like he was Gunny Highway or something, and then in one post -- I saw where he made fun of Gunny Highway? Go Figure? He tells me my old wookie figurine avatar thing was lame, or something, and then the next thing I know his whole sigline and avatar is looking like something out of a dark bar in the Philippines, that I went to once.

Nobody has to be best friends here, he made some corrections of Marines that were valid, but perhaps he should have used a different approach.

I almost fell out of my seat when I read him talking about being Marine of the Quarter, he said something about people yelling "gangway, make a hole or something here comes the Marine of the Quarter". Now that was some funny chit, but I kept my comments to myself, at the time.

Semper Fi, Drafter -- I know you'll come back to read this and I wish you the best.

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 10:34 AM
(sound of door shutting) -I think the guy was kinda a tool (I'm sure he thinks the same of me), he's needs to chill. :usmc: He came in here busting chops like he was Gunny Highway or something, and then in one post -- I saw where he made fun of Gunny Highway? Go Figure? He tells me my old wookie figurine avatar thing was lame, or something, and then the next thing I know his whole sigline and avatar is looking like something out of a dark bar in the Philippines, that I went to once.

Nobody has to be best friends here, he made some corrections of Marines that were valid, but perhaps he should have used a different approach.

I almost fell out of my seat when I read him talking about being Marine of the Quarter, he said something about people yelling "gangway, make a hole or something here comes the Marine of the Quarter". Now that was some funny chit, but I kept my comments to myself, at the time.

Semper Fi, Drafter -- I know you'll come back to read this and I wish you the best.

I dunno I kinda liked the guy, guess is personal preference. Like you said no one has to be friends with the other. I also agree that sometimes you need to keep things to yourself, no matter how much you wanna jump in. Other times when you are being attacked well, then at that point defend yourself, who wouldn't. If it makes you feel better wookie I think ur the man!! haha:D. Semper Fi

Oh and I also agree there are some major tool's on here. Im not going to point fingers. But seriously if all you do is come on this site to harass others, poolees included, and not do anything else, yeah your a tool then. I cant stand the people that do that crap on here. But like you said wook I keep my trap shut.:nerd:

Gunner 0313
09-27-09, 10:38 AM
:flag:I think the end started here: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89460&page=5

My favorite is Bulkyker's response. LMFAO ! That's some trash that I would say.

DocGreek
09-27-09, 10:46 AM
I think I'll say GOODBYE, TOO!!!...it's been fun, but I've outstayed my welcome....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek

Wrench3516
09-27-09, 10:47 AM
:beer: 'Lima-Charlie' Bros.. Hell!! Marines run to the s**t, not away from it!!!
SF

Gunner 0313
09-27-09, 10:49 AM
I think I'll say GOODBYE, TOO!!!...it's been fun, but I've outstayed my welcome....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek

:flag:Don't let the door hit you in the ass ! LMFAO !

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 11:10 AM
This is gonna end up in the hooch lol :D, actually It should be moved there. Doc you will never out stay your welcome

BR34
09-27-09, 11:51 AM
This is frekking funny!

usmchauer
09-27-09, 12:22 PM
These board farewell's always remind me of a scene from Tombstone.

Wyatt Earp: I just want you to know it's over between us.
Curly Bill: Well... bye.......

sparkie
09-27-09, 12:33 PM
I'm quittin too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[someone gonna ask me to stay?],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wyoming
09-27-09, 12:36 PM
I'm quittin too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[someone gonna ask me to stay?],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Naw, I'm going with you.

I got a case of Yuengling left, a #8 BugWieser tied on me fly line, and the day to meself.

Wyoming
09-27-09, 12:40 PM
See what I mean, I got an infraction for posting something, Must be a real Marine now got two Infractions on leatherneck.com:D:beer:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=38489

What the fcuk did you do?

Hell, you can't even lay a drunk ex-SisinLaw.

Might as well come on over and go fishing.

Gunner 0313
09-27-09, 12:41 PM

:flag:Exactly ! Like who gives a fvck, LOL !

charm1110
09-27-09, 12:42 PM
I kinda liked Drafters posts..they kinda reminded me of ....me ... in a way! I guess we're all Marines and we all have opinions sometimes we're right sometimes we're wrong. Farewell Drafter, leave us if you must but know that no matter where you go or who you associate with you will always be a Marine and that means there will always be room (and someone to dis- agree with)for you here.

Semper Fi...:flag:

ecfree
09-27-09, 01:18 PM
Hey Kevin,if you think you're doing the right thing,,,,,see ya... <br />
I wish you luck....Come back from time to time and let us know how you're doing.... <br />
You are leaving 42 friends,and I didn't get a...

Rocky C
09-27-09, 01:41 PM
I guess it's time for me to go too???
Just got my Walking Notice :(
I'll talk to you Brothers and Sisters on the Phone.
Gotta go and Delete my stuff I guess.

Good Luck and Good Health to All.
Semper Fi,
Rocky
All Marine, All The Time...

You have received an infraction at Marine Corps Community for USMC Marine Veterans
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b5b1b1; COLOR: #b5b1b1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Dear RhodeIsland,

You have received an infraction at Marine Corps Community for USMC Marine Veterans.

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 02:13 PM
What the fcuk did you do?

Hell, you can't even lay a drunk ex-SisinLaw.

Might as well come on over and go fishing.

I said bad words in a spot I wasn't supposed to. :D:D personally I think its funny. Oh well.

Garyius
09-27-09, 02:33 PM
Bye. Thanks for making the place a little better.

ameriken
09-27-09, 02:52 PM
Alls I gotta says is "WTF"?

SlingerDun
09-27-09, 04:47 PM
holy crap fire and strike a match i need the flu vaccine right now before i quit my fvcking breakfast and lunch :sick:

samthomas
09-27-09, 05:38 PM
An interesting turn of events

Marine84
09-27-09, 06:54 PM
I'm usually the last one to hear stuff.............what the F is going on around here lately?

Gunner 0313
09-27-09, 07:23 PM
I guess it's time for me to go too???
Just got my Walking Notice :(
I'll talk to you Brothers and Sisters on the Phone.
Gotta go and Delete my stuff I guess.

Good Luck and Good Health to All.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

You have received an infraction at Marine Corps Community for USMC Marine Veterans

<HR style="COLOR: #b5b1b1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b5b1b1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Dear RhodeIsland,

You have received an infraction at Marine Corps Community for USMC Marine Veterans.

:flag:Don't sweat it Rock, I just got a candygram too.

BR34
09-27-09, 07:44 PM
I'm usually the last one to hear stuff.............what the F is going on around here lately?

Man makes post. Man gets disagreed with. Man cries foul and runs away.

So ends another Leatherneck Story Time.

sparkie
09-27-09, 08:25 PM
34,,,,,, you're a azz,,,,,,,LMFAO.

SlingerDun
09-27-09, 09:17 PM
Just lost 70 something "credits" for out manuevering the swear sensor:nerd:, damn, broke again

Wyoming
09-27-09, 09:25 PM
Just lost 70 something "credits" for out manuevering the swear sensor:nerd:, damn, broke again

Just noticed I got spanked, credit wise also.

Misspelled a bad word, the swear sensor nailed it, and took away my credits.

****! There, that is what it should have done.
Looks like this thread has its share of out-manuevering.:D

echo3oscar1833
09-27-09, 10:00 PM
**** me:D:D:D

Phantom Blooper
09-28-09, 08:30 AM
Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.:beer:

:evilgrin:

NoRemorse
09-28-09, 08:48 AM
Bah, what's a few credits? You guys are lucky he wasn't a poolee, cause you'd all be screwed.

Would it be a Marine Corps site without everyone cutting azz on each other? Maybe we need a forum for the truly hard core... perhaps a Whiskey Locker.

echo3oscar1833
09-28-09, 09:45 AM
Bah, what's a few credits? You guys are lucky he wasn't a poolee, cause you'd all be screwed.

Would it be a Marine Corps site without everyone cutting azz on each other? Maybe we need a forum for the truly hard core... perhaps a Whiskey Locker.

Thats a good idea, being as its your idea, and initiative I'll let you create it. :D

NoRemorse
09-28-09, 09:53 AM
Thats a good idea, being as its your idea, and initiative I'll let you create it. :D

WTF? You're banned until you post pics of that married chick :p

Marine1955
09-28-09, 10:12 AM
I guess the parties over so turn out the light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8PMSZOQcmI

:cry:

Petz
09-28-09, 10:27 AM
soooo, three people quite in this thread.

DOCs last post was a normal one, I was shocked by that.

Marine1955
09-28-09, 10:33 AM
Also it may be he left cause he has he own web site and he was here trying to gather information to make his site better. Or maybe hit won the lottery from here LOL Anyways he made fun of things and was made fun of too. gee I'm glad I didn't tell him I was a l/cpl. for four years before I made cpl. he might of had an Inferiority complex thinking he was a senior L/cpl. anyway sorry to see you go cowboy.

Ed Palmer
09-28-09, 11:04 AM
Also it may be he left cause he has he own web site and he was here trying to gather information to make his site better. Or maybe hit won the lottery from here LOL Anyways he made fun of things and was made fun of too. gee I'm glad I didn't tell him I was a l/cpl. for four years before I made cpl. he might of had an Inferiority complex thinking he was a senior L/cpl. anyway sorry to see you go cowboy.

Well golllly geee I made Cpl in 1958 and was still a Cpl in 65
thats is some serious T I G

0161HardCharger
09-28-09, 11:12 AM

People come adn go no point in getting bothered by it. soon enough their will be a new grouop of posters who are active like the ones leaving

Lisa 23
09-28-09, 11:22 AM
In my opinion, that comment is a slap in the face to the long time posters who won't be coming around anymore for whatever reasons they decide not to, and is totally uncalled for.

FistFu68
09-28-09, 11:47 AM
:evilgrin: If I want any Lip off of You Cpl.Badazz,I'll scrape it off my frigging Zipper You Disrespectful Punk :beer: :iwo:

ecfree
09-28-09, 12:58 PM
:evilgrin: If I want any Lip off of You Cpl.Badazz,I'll scrape it off my frigging Zipper You Disrespectful Punk :iwo:
Hey Jack,WTF.....Who are you talking to ?????
Not to worry,I believe Rocky will be back,and Doc will follow,waging his little behind him......:D

FistFu68
09-28-09, 01:06 PM
:evilgrin: Not you my Marine Brother the Punk knows who He is!!!Hides behind a mouse talking Chit,Bring it on this Ole Fart has a F**King surprise 4 Ya!!! W/all due Respect (LMFAO) S/F :scared: :iwo:

ecfree
09-28-09, 01:12 PM
Didn't think you ment me...I just wanted to know which punk..I think I know....:beer::evilgrin:

Rowdy1948
09-28-09, 02:24 PM
I will be here for a long time as long as have a PC. I injoy talking to my Marine brothers and Sisters.

ecfree
09-28-09, 02:49 PM
I will be here for a long time as long as have a PC. I injoy talking to my Marine brothers and Sisters.
ME ALSO,,,,,I SECOND THAT....:beer::beer::iwo:

Rocky C
09-28-09, 02:55 PM
What's all this Trash Talk???

Got a call from a Brother here, so here I am at the Library on the Computer.

Most of you Know that I bought a House and I'm closing on my New House this Week and Moving.
Everything is packed.
Might be a week before the Cable Guy can get out and wire up My Internet Connection.

OK, so I got an Infraction, lesson learned.

Deleted My Profile because I was going to be offline for awhile and thought a complete overhaul of it would be nice.

I'm not going anywhere. Here is where My Brothers and Sisters are, The Marines I Call "FAMILY".

OK, Gotta go before the kids get out of school and Jam Up The Library.

Send in those Hundreds and Hundreds of Friends Requests so I don't have to do it all over again.

See you all in about a week I hope.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Gunner 0313
09-28-09, 03:02 PM
What's all this Trash Talk???

Got a call from a Brother here, so here I am at the Library on the Computer.

Most of you Know that I bought a House and I'm closing on my New House this Week and Moving.
Everything is packed.
Might be a week before the Cable Guy can get out and wire up My Internet Connection.

OK, so I got an Infraction, lesson learned.

Deleted My Profile because I was going to be offline for awhile and thought a complete overhaul of it would be nice.

I'm not going anywhere. Here is where My Brothers and Sisters are, The Marines I Call "FAMILY".

OK, Gotta go before the kids get out of school and Jam Up The Library.

Send in those Hundreds and Hundreds of Friends Requests so I don't have to do it all over again.

See you all in about a week I hope.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

:flag:Good luck w/ the move bro ! Glad to see everything has come together for you.

drillinstructor
09-28-09, 03:36 PM
I think the dude needs to go back to boot camp again and remember the words
of......

"Above all else you will never quit and you will never give up. For we offer you the challenge of Recruit Training, and chance to earn the title of United States Marine."

Lets not forget..............YOU WILL GIVE 100% OF YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.

Wyoming
09-28-09, 03:42 PM
WTF? You're banned until you post pics of that married chick :p

Amen Bro, amen to that!!

ecfree
09-28-09, 03:48 PM
I think the dude needs to go back to boot camp again and remember the words
of......

"Above all else you will never quit and you will never give up. For we offer you the challenge of Recruit Training, and chance to earn the title of United States Marine."

Lets not forget..............YOU WILL GIVE 100% OF YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.
Hey Top,the Marine you refer to is not a quitter...He is moving and had to break down his computer untill he relocates...
SEMPER FI BROTHER......:iwo:

DocGreek
09-28-09, 03:55 PM
OKAY....here's the scoup...someone, from this web-site....ATTACKED MY COMPUTER!!! Really screwed up everything!! I paid $150.00 to The Geek Squad to find out WHO, AND could it be fixed???
FIXED....BUT...can't identify the perp.!! Luckily...I had made hard disc's of EVERYTHING!! The GEEK showed me how to restart all of it....AND IT'S WORKING!!!
SORRY about the mess, but I'M BAAAACK!!!.....SEMPER FI YOU NUMBNUTS!!!!....Doc Greek

BR34
09-28-09, 03:59 PM
How do you know it was someonoe from this site Doc?

MLMonk
09-28-09, 04:00 PM
Hey Top,the Marine you refer to is not a quitter...He is moving and had to break down his computer untill he relocates...
SEMPER FI BROTHER......:iwo:

Think the MSgt was referring to the Marine who started this thread.:marine:

ecfree
09-28-09, 04:01 PM
OKAY....here's the scoup...someone, from this web-site....ATTACKED MY COMPUTER!!! Really screwed up everything!! I paid $150.00 to The Geek Squad to find out WHO, AND could it be fixed???
FIXED....BUT...can't identify the perp.!! Luckily...I had made hard disc's of EVERYTHING!! The GEEK showed me how to restart all of it....AND IT'S WORKING!!!
SORRY about the mess, but I'M BAAAACK!!!.....SEMPER FI YOU NUMBNUTS!!!!....Doc Greek
WELCOME BACK DOC.....:thumbup:
Get yourself a good anti virus and install.....:evilgrin:
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.......:iwo:

ecfree
09-28-09, 04:02 PM
Think the MSgt was referring to the Marine who started this thread.:marine:
OOOOPPPSSSS.....:scared:

DocGreek
09-28-09, 04:50 PM
:D....BR34....the Geek showed me a comm. that he received from "his" network saying that they could ONLY identify what web site the virus/worm...whatever!....CAME FROM!!
That's what I was told for $150.00!!!
WE'LL SEE....EH???.....Doc:D
OH YEAH!!! I forgot....I'm using Webroot Antiwhatever now!!...Doc

BR34
09-28-09, 04:51 PM
It was probably one of those spammers trying to sell their chit on here. Did you click on any links in their posts?

DocGreek
09-28-09, 04:54 PM
:D...PROBABLY!!!.....remember, I'm a blond, a Squid, a half blind, OLD FART!!!....HA! HA! HA! HA!

Supersquishy
09-28-09, 05:02 PM
Spybot search and destroy works and its free.

MLMonk
09-28-09, 06:56 PM

AVG does too.

Marine1955
09-28-09, 07:07 PM

Hey Supersquishy how about a link to put up so old farts like me and DOC. can find it. I ran into that this morning and had to call tech support for help. That chit ain't cheep.
:nerd:

BR34
09-28-09, 07:26 PM
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Go to downloads and click one of the boxes.

You can also try Adaware. I used to use it with good results.

Or you can spend about 30 bucks on some anti-virus/spyware software from Best Buy, Walmart, etc.

sparkie
09-28-09, 07:59 PM
I just use C Cleaner alot,,,,,,,,Free.

And Doc,,,,,,,Hopin you just got a cramp in your winkie,,,,,,,NUMNUTS.

thedrifter
09-28-09, 08:06 PM
:D...PROBABLY!!!.....remember, I'm a blond, a Squid, a half blind, OLD FART!!!....HA! HA! HA! HA!

Doc...

You owe me a drink since a spit it all over my monitor...I never waste alcohol....;)

Ellie

DocGreek
09-28-09, 11:27 PM
:beer:...it's sliding down the bar!!...:D

LarryStarr
09-29-09, 12:49 AM
Hey Supersquishy how about a link to put up so old farts like me and DOC. can find it. I ran into that this morning and had to call tech support for help. That chit ain't cheep.
:nerd:
Personally I just run Linux, but there are many quality Anit-virus and Anti-Spyware packages available free:
Probable the top Anitvirus for reputation and performance (there are others):
Avast Anti Virus (http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html)
AVG Anti Virus (http://free.avg.com/download)

Anti Spiware (Not the same as AntiVirus ( the top two are):
Spybot Search & Destroy (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html)
Ad-Aware (http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php)

Hope this helps
Semper FI :flag: